Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: I may follow Gaz: Thurston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by welshrugbyfan View Post
    Yeah I can see you and Shasta like your league and thats cool it's just not for me.
    Your Northern Hemisphere ELV's comment was very true, they are worried about it becoming like league. I've said in many forums that Aussies don't understand the hatred between the two codes over there. Over here they seem to blend a bit more, it is very different over there and it's an "Us V's Them" mentallity.
    Many young Queenslanders and NSWelshmen grew up learning and loving both and as Woody mentioned Gits is one too as are probably half the Wallaby squad and a good few of the AB's. His Dad Ron was a great player for Easts and Canberra where he played alongside Ivan Henjak. There's lots who only like one code too and plenty of mostly good natured shit stirring in between. But very little if any hatred. That's such a waste. I have no problem with what people watch. Not my business and this discussion has never been about that. But it is a discussion forum and when people run down the players and doubt their ability merely because they have played RL & RU as kids or as an adult pro, I like to point out the flaws in that logic. One thing's for sure - there'll be more in the future. But not a flood, I hope. That will serve neither code well.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by benny View Post
    Jargan, may need your help with Bronx who isn't looking all the best with the raiders at the moment...
    Four young Mungos in trouble and two of them from Perth.

You're right jargs - Bryson, Bronx, and Greyson all playing over East. Following the footsteps of Dad and two older brothers Luke and Leon. I think there's 7 boys and some girls all together. Saints mustn't have paid much in Teddy's day. Didn't have enough to by a TV.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3