Page 317 of 323 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 4835

Thread: What makes you smile?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Thanks B&B. I watched on laptop. Was just checking if I could get it on big screen via u toob.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Thanks B&B. I watched on laptop. Was just checking if I could get it on big screen via u toob.
    Get yourself a Google ChromeCast - anything you watch on your laptop can be pushed to your BigScreen

go to JBHiFi approx 90 bucks

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .X. View Post
    Get yourself a Google ChromeCast - anything you watch on your laptop can be pushed to your BigScreen

go to JBHiFi approx 90 bucks
    Had one since before I got a smart TV. But the stream didn't hav the little cast symbol so I didn't try. Am I missing something? There have been a couple of other streams I wouldn't have minded casting. I could have used a HDMI but couldn't be arsed.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Had one since before I got a smart TV. But the stream didn't hav the little cast symbol so I didn't try. Am I missing something? There have been a couple of other streams I wouldn't have minded casting. I could have used a HDMI but couldn't be arsed.
    your other option is to HDMI from Laptop to BigScreen.

and you are right - depending on the media player sometimes CASTing isn't available.

Exile
    Port Macquarie

"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!" - Rocky Balboa

vCash
    No app for YouTube in you're smart tv?

Which brand are you using?

vCash
    I downloaded a browser app onto my smart tv and used that.It was a pain in the ass to type in the url but once it was up it went flawlessly.Some apps don't support casting to screen so you need to have multiple options.

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I downloaded a browser app onto my smart tv and used that.It was a pain in the ass to type in the url but once it was up it went flawlessly.Some apps don't support casting to screen so you need to have multiple options.
    I didn't think of that one GIGS. But seeing as I couldn't be arsed plugging in a HDMI cable.... which is less Arse ache than typing the Url...

Jargs: my TV has U Tube. That's why I tried looking

Sheesh! I was only commenting on Nick Cummins humorous interviews. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Exile
    Port Macquarie

vCash
    I didn't think of that one GIGS. But seeing as I couldn't be arsed plugging in a HDMI cable.... which is less Arse ache than typing the Url... Jargs: my TV has U Tube. That's why I tried lookingSheesh! I was only commenting on Nick Cummins humorous interviews. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.
    Lol. Gigs-ette had a date yesterday when the game was being streamed (yes, I know, where's her commitment?) So I tried the same method to watch the replay with her today....no dice, I'm using the laptop/HDMI option.Couldn't even open the stream with vlc and cast it from my phone 🙄

C'mon the

vCash
    I didn't think of that one GIGS. But seeing as I couldn't be arsed plugging in a HDMI cable.... which is less Arse ache than typing the Url...

Jargs: my TV has U Tube. That's why I tried looking

Sheesh! I was only commenting on Nick Cummins humorous interviews. I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition.
    Oh yeah

That's what I get for posting straight after waking up.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    538 days since the Tahs last won a Super Rugby match

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    I see what you did there.

Some records are not meant to be broken.

vCash
    Nick McArdle's pre-game blooper calling Melbourne "The Rabble".

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Nick McArdle's pre-game blooper calling Melbourne "The Rabble".
    Now I know why I always liked Nick

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    After watching both games so far, the battle for the wallaby 10 is wide open, with a good game today reesjan could go from obscure third stringer at the Brumbies to hype for the wallabies gob.

Carter Gordon was particularly atrocious I don't think I saw him do a thing right

C'mon the