Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Qantas Wallabies named for second Bledisloe test

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I reckon the Wallabies will blitz the Boks in Perth.
    I hope so James I think we all need reminding that we are ranked number 2 in the world and plus i'm going to the game! 
    Posted via Mobile Device

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jules View Post
    I hope so James I think we all need reminding that we are ranked number 2 in the world and plus i'm going to the game! 
    Posted via Mobile Device
    In that case I think there is a monolithic gap between 1st and 2nd!

On the last 2 games evidence the Boks will run us over. Are we getting to the stage through selection that if the Tahrds are not successful the Australia won't be? WTF is going on?

Robbie Deans I'm afraid Alan Jones is correct, you are not up to the task. All those years with AB's contingent keeping the 'Saders winning.... you've now been found out.

The Wallabies are going backwards on and off the park!

vCash
    Can we have the Force play the yarpies in two weeks time - they will probably put in a better performance...
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Every time Kearnsy and the others bagged the ref for something and then they looked at the replay the ref was right. Genia was clearly in the wrong, Hiddenbottom was two foot in front of Barnes at the 22 drop out and Sharpie was being a dick in the line out for the free kick.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    I agree wrf, the ref was pretty pedantic, but didn't get any calls wrong. I particularly liked the call about Higginbotham being offside at the kickoff. From the long shot they replayed he was clearly in front of the kicker bt Kearns said there was only a millimeter in it.

I would have had some more agreement if he'd said something about the wallabies being called for offside late in the second half after the blackness was offside by a good half meter all game!

I thought it was the non-calls which made it an average reffing performance

C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Some of the worse performing players, and the ones who persisted with Waratah-style kicking, were Tahd's players. Barnes, Ashley-Cooper, Dennis, Mitchell, Robinson, even Beale, were all SHITE.

Timani stood up.

We don't have the power, the skill, the speed or the aggression. Full stop.

We'll be whipped by the Boks and maybe even the Pumas.

vCash
    It all started so well too. Wallabies playing with a bit of mongrel for a change..!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SinBin View Post
    It all started so well too. Wallabies playing with a bit of mongrel for a change..!
    For the first 10 mins and then they started forking kicking....... Efing pathetic! Barnes kicked as though he was scared to get tackled infact the whole bloody team looked as though they were scared shitless, if it looked as though they were about to be tackled "chuck the ball or kick it"
    Au rugby at test level is stuffed!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Dean and his selections have been awful once again.
    Higgenbotham has been shown up for what he really is, i guy that flaps his arms alot around the fringes but doesnt actually do anything. Why Drew Mitchell was put in with very little football up his sleeve and it showed. Shipperley, tomane or cummins deserves a crack.
    Bring back the biff. our pack is soft. Hooper did ok all considering.

vCash
    I thought the two bright moments of the match were Hooper's game, when compared to Pocock last week, the tahs must be laughing all the way to the bank, I haven't seen Bam get that much pilfered ball in a year. And Timani finally getting at least the mongrel part of his game going. I didn't see him do anything in the set piece, maybe he could play 6 or 8 because he'd be replacing two complete oxygen thieves.

Higginbotham, Dennis, Horne, Beale all need to miss selection for at telecast the next game, replace them with department store clothing dummies, we'll get better rugby!

Mitchell needs another week, he looked rusty and the ankle looks fragile still there's no point pushing it just because he's got a name.

The one sensible thing I heard the commentators say is shift Digby to 13, there are plenty of options on the outside, you could pick Cummins there for a similar crash ball profile to Digby, or shipperley, mogg and morahan can provide the speed.

As for the inside.......Quade was OK, but hammered by a pretty ineffective performance by the forwards (at least after the first 10 minutes) and Genia was ok, but I'm thinking the only thing that'll help him keep his spot will be his synergy with Quade (who seems to be our only real choice at 10)

Up front? Hooper deserves another shot, but Gill seemed out of his depth, Timani can go one more, but maybe not as a lock, Dennis and Higginbotham need to get splinters in their arse until January. Front row might get better, but might not. I don't think Benny A is a great scrummager, but we didn't do as badly as I expected in the scrums so I'm not sure that a change there will see improvement. Moore was miles better than TPN, but would still be eaten alive by Bismarck and the cat is unquestioned at that level so if probably keep it the same and try to support them with other selections.

That's about it.

C'mon the

vCash
    Well summed up Gigsy.
    What real got my goat was watching the way the AB's always had a man on their shoulder, our lot WTF! We knocked a ball back and it was swooped on by the ABs.
    They knocked back or got tackled and in swooped the next man, normaly Richie, we are in a different league. (school boys)
    To be honest when you look at our Super teams who have we got that are better than those that are put out there. Yes Chees Cummo and Maybe a couple of others but I think the truth of the matter is that we don't have the right cattle to start with.
    We have problems and wether its due to salary caps or quotas I don't know but if I was part of the ARU I would be doing my damdest to get some of our imports from the Islands &NZ to become Aussies.

vCash
    Quade was diabolical in defense and tackling. Obviously nothing new, the problem is there IS nothing new!. He literally bounced off a couple, just before the almost push over try he stood looking af the ruck, and made a decision to not commit, if the darkness pick and drove right then it was a certain try at Quades feet.

This is completely unacceptable, unless he can tackle and commits to contact, he must not be picked.

For the game itself, the telling features was complete lack of a plan, the kicking, and the forwards getting smashed. Deans must go, a team is the extension of the coach/manager, the players literally have not got a clue, which leads them to revert to kicking. FFS did they learn nothing at RWC with Dagg and Jane returning wasted kicks? And selecting all those Tahs has killed us. Robinson needs to be dropped as a kick up the arse, Dennis was useless, Barnss clueless, AAC past it, Mitchell was fatter than a prop and no surprise he only lasted 30mins.

Beale? Go home son, get your life and tumor head sorted out, then regain fitness. Should be nowhere near the Wobblies setup.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf1 View Post
    What are you taking today James
    It has been a very, very long time since I have seen the Wallabies put in three dreadful performances in a row. I think they will come out with a fire-cracker up their backsides.

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    It has been a very, very long time since I have seen the Wallabies put in three dreadful performances in a row. I think they will come out with a fire-cracker up their backsides.
    Yep and I think that will just help them shit themselves quicker.

vCash
    Taped the game on the IQ and just finished watching

I wanted to switch it off after 50 minutes

What a rubbish performance. I thought rugby was professional these days?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast