Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Metro Rugby Preview 9th May '09

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rick boyd View Post

Good idea. Got any suggestions? Printable ones?
    Wily veteran

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    you could call him Jargan83

when they keep glancing over at me i know they think iam cute and are checking me out -Kalafan 10/3/10

i have difficulty in my life. alot of girls like me but i cannot ask them out. i think they like me cause i am good looking and have a nice smile.- kalafan 3/7/10

FREE LINDSAY

Born TROLLIN

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Is there any truth in the rumour that a certain club has discovered it has a developing drug culture issue it needs to address?

vCash
    Action's got a problem but like the Eagles did with Cousins, we'll overlook it for as long as we can as long as he plays good rugby

vCash

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Is there any truth in the rumour that a certain club has discovered it has a developing drug culture issue it needs to address?
    Gee, I don't know Frank. There is one club that has bolted from wooden spoon to third on the table -- maybe a swab and steward's enquiry is in order?

vCash
    Don't look at us, we're just on steroids!

But sometimes it drifts across...

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

By the way, Rick, I read your report on how wonderful Perth were today while being beaten by Wanneroo, with considerable interest.

I found it exotically refreshing, given the result, that the oddly ineffectual Perth may still be considered the team to play Wanneroo in the grand final, as many pundits (well, the turnip reporter at LMSC anyway), seem to believe.

We all have our fantasies, I suppose.

Will you be at Tompkins to watch the cellar dwellers take on the exotically effectual Cottesloe this Friday? I haven't forgotten I owe you a beer.

vCash
    From the games I have seen this season to date, Perth would have beaten every other team, with the possible exception of Paly. They had a slow start and then hit their straps but had already let Wanneroo have too many points.

Wanneroo got a big shock when they were only leading by a handful of points with still 20 minutes to play. They were good enough to re-focus and score again. Perth were storming at the time and, if they start like that, only a rool good team would be able to stop them.

That's my take on it, anyway....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Don't look at us, we're just on steroids!

But sometimes it drifts across...

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

By the way, Rick, I read your report on how wonderful Perth were today while being beaten by Wanneroo, with considerable interest.

I found it exotically refreshing, given the result, that the oddly ineffectual Perth may still be considered the team to play Wanneroo in the grand final, as many pundits (well, the turnip reporter at LMSC anyway), seem to believe.

We all have our fantasies, I suppose.

Will you be at Tompkins to watch the cellar dwellers take on the exotically effectual Cottesloe this Friday? I haven't forgotten I owe you a beer.
    Frank, Frank, Frank -- you have to stop thinking like a lawyer. My job is not to delay, confuse and deceive, it is to promote Perth rugby. And I don't do that by giving any of my own opinions, because no one cares what I think. I merely present the opinions of those who control the actual play.

In the view of the respective coaches of Wanneroo and Perth-Bayswater, those clubs are each others' main competition and until Palmyra or Associates manage to beat either of them, that probably won't change.

Alas, I intend to be at the Soaks-Uni game on Friday, while my good mate The Turnip will be covering your game. No doubt, when he reads your exotically ineffectual opinion of him, he will be inclined to give Palmyra Inc. a glowing testimonial.

The week after, however, I would be delighted to tap you for a beer when Palmyra play Soaks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rick boyd View Post

Alas, I intend to be at the Soaks-Uni game on Friday, while my good mate The Turnip will be covering your game. No doubt, when he reads your exotically ineffectual opinion of him, he will be inclined to give Palmyra Inc. a glowing testimonial.
    Ah, but Rick, you're thinking like a journalist here. Nobody cares what my opinions are, they are more intent on what they are seeing on the field!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3