Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Firepower Debts

Champion
    vCash
    Westy, I reckon those blokes are migrating into the minority. Relationships between clubs are more constructive these days. You know the help we got from you guys, plus members from other clubs to build our new clubrooms was absolutely awesome. You should have seen the players from every club that came to the foreshore when we bid Michael Denton farewell.

There are still some of these crustys in our clubs, but I think we are slowly creating a more conciliatory approach with working together to improve the comp. and letting the battles between clubs take place on the field.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    A novel suggestion NTT but will never happen.Too many clubs and so called club stalwart's with lot's of dosh and little or no understanding of the right way to go about things morally or otherwise.
    At last some reality. Westie seems to have his feet on the ground and his brain in gear. Which is more than I can say for many of the air heads floating around this forum.

NTT you seem well meaning but misguided. You should know better - Kala's man was blocked at recent AGMs, the results of which are determined well before the meeting commences.

I applaud everyone (inc Hansie) who commits hours each week to volunteering within the rugby community.

I have an issue with the western suburbs clubs (Neds, Cott, Soaks, Uni) believing (and getting away with it) that they are better than the rest. So all this rhetoric about all clubs working together is fine if the field is level, but it aint. Hansie unwittingly blurted out yesterday the underlying sentiment that exists, ie:

Posted by Hansie
    "if it were not for your Neddies, Soaks, Cottesloe. Wests, their players and supporters - there would be NO FORCE."

"Wests" should be replaced by "Uni" in the statement as they (ironically, given their name) have been isolated by the other western suburbs clubs as much as the rest of the clubs and their move to Scarborough will release them from this situation.

They actually believe this stuff, ie all clubs are even but some clubs have a natural right to be more even than others.

To highlight my point, list the current Force squad, EPS and Level 1 Academy players and note their Perth club affiliations. It's a scary, lopsided picture that demonstrates that nothing will change in 2013 with Nedlands and Soaks playing out the finals in premier grade with Cott and Uni in the mix as well. I predicted the results accurately last year and I'll repeat my prediction for this year.

The western suburbs clubs are very content with their lot in life knowing that they live a protected existence.

Champion
    vCash
    O.K. I shall bite.

Where did the two ladies who got off their backside and rallied Perth to Subi Oval for the show of FORCE come from?- Neddies parents at the time and now Cottesloe and Wests.

Which club did Stookie come from and how many hours did he put in volutarily to get the ARU to give us the FORCE?

Toddy put his hand up to nominate for a board position - ask him who stood up to plead his case?

How many volunteer positions have you applied for RM?

You still try all sorts of Politcal diatribe " oh I am scared you'll beat me up" In one sense - you threw the grenade now back it up.

As I said You name a place of your choosing - happy for it to be the Rockingham Police Station, happy for you to name a time and I shall be there alone.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    ok that's enough. Cool off time!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5