Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chat Report - 11th October 2007

vCash

Chat Report - 11th October 2007

Hey there gang!

I have been selected by default (not due to my journalistic talent) to do this week’s chat report given the lovely Skizza was sadly absent last night and that TLH took time out to put on a cracking dinner and left earlyish to get a bit of sleep. Seeing as I was there early and one of the last ones out (just like the old days) I was given the task.

Tonight’s chat the ‘Lets not talk about Black Saturday. OK. Ladies Appreciation night’ was a popular little shindig with a pretty impressive attendance list which went a little something like this:

Travelling_Gerry
    Coach
    Sagerian
    TLH
    Happy
    TIF
    Blackandblue
    Brokendown_gunfighter
    Em-Forcer
    Exile
    Mtbeaver
    Jono
    Jehna
    Evie
    Krusher
    Jazza
    Harry

I sure hope I’ve remembered everyone. Having been left off a number of chat report honour rolls myself I know that it sucks! My bad in advance... I hope you can forgive me.

Chat was a bit quiet when I rocked up at about 7:30 but soon picked up. People kept rolling in and before we knew it the conversation was cranking! A little bit more discussion about the fabulousness that is TLH ensued and we can now add another item of praise to his appreciation thread... he's a fantastic cook! (his own words )

TIF was a sight for sore eyes and Happy rolled in after his amazing holiday that we will not speak of because I for one become a bit of a green eyed monster so much as thinking about it! Sorry Happy... but bugger me you're lucky!! Krusher is still on holidays in NZ enjoying the old dial up service but he gets back soon... much to his disappointment.

B&B finally got around to doing his tax return which prompted a discussion about how much tax everyone got back this year. Quite a range too. Sage got 60 odd dollars and it was agreed this should be enough to either buy new zealand or buy the All Blacks and get some change.

Everyone was shocked when Jono asked if he could ask a rugby related question... that's a first for chat night! What do you think this is Jono? A rugby related website? hehe.
    Luckily the question only related to the Force song and it's lameness so he got away with it. Some like the song, some don't, but I think it's fair to say everyone agrees that it's not as bad as the Tah's song! My word that is embarrassing. This sparked a convo about the music choice at this years rugby game with the Terminator music a popular choice and led to speculation about what music will be used next year. Some thought we should play on the whole star wars punn and run out to the 'Imperial March'... jury was out on this one.

Then I chimed in with a random comment that light sabre battles should be an olympic sport and a discussion about whether or not the participants would have to make the noises lead to some 'inappropriate' comments from Happy which saw him booted. TLH then got booted for swearing and others were having connection problems left right and centre.

Talking about playing brass instruments lead to more inappropriate comments, but luckily these didn't result in any booting action. Jehna was a trumpeter as was Jazza (I think...wrong person?) and I was the resident tromboner. (let your imagination run wild as to what those inappropriate comments might have been )

Beav kept buggering off to watch tv or hang out the washing towards the end of the night so he was in and out.

Em and I enjoyed a bit of a forwards appreciation convo where we expressed our love for Chabal (Em) and Smit (me) and it became very obvious that Em is very well aquainted with the 'Chabal' search on google images. (But shh... don't tell Harry!)

More rugby related talk (I cannot believe there was so much talk about rugby last night!) when we decided out of the four remaining teams which one we'd like to see take our Bill home. General concensus that the Argies deserve a crack, then France, then the Saffas and then England. I tried to suggest we put England ahead of SA but this wasn't met with enthusiasm. We could all agree though that we hope neither team makes the final. GO THE PUMAS!! ALLEZ LES FRANCE!!

And on that note... Auevoir my lovelies. Happy chatting.

PS. Happy you still owe me half a sticky date pudding!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I made Happy sad...

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash
    Hey, nice work Jess.

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

vCash
    Cheers TLH

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Oh no I forgot to mention about how we all planned to go to the house of the person who owns the car with the WF001 number plate and nick it! Someone knows where they live... B&B wasn't very impressed with our pro theft talk.

I made Happy sad...

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    haha .. a halfy or full ???

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    Em and I enjoyed a bit of a forwards appreciation convo where we expressed our love for Chabal (Em) and Smit (me) and it became very obvious that Em is very well aquainted with the 'Chabal' search on google images. (But shh... don't tell Harry!)
    Hehe, you're going to get me in trouble, young lady!
    I've done a 'Harry' image search too, but it only comes up with that pesky teenage wizard!

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    that potter's a fag!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    i believe that the person only knew the suburb they lived in.
    more re-con needed.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    hilarys ??

vCash
    Thanks a lot Jess!!
    You did an awesome job

I was quite crook last night and i was out at soon as my head hit the pillow, the sun had barely gone down

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Nice work at short notice Jess - I have the Log if you want to review anything.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Good work Jess

vCash
    great report, Jess.

vCash
    Did I miss any of the good stuff ex?

Next time we all go to JB's together happy you and I can get a pudding and share it.

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Great Job Jess, you get added to the list of great TWF writers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast