0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    yep

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KalaFan View Post
    So we shouldn't pay players? He is the best player in the comp, he is worth 10k
    Posted via Mobile Device
    he is the most overated player in the comp watch him for 80 and u will realise he takes the easy options.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Doctor Death would have been playing in the seventies as well.just how old are you BDG
    Maybe Killer Karl Cox?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political BS View Post
    PS
    ARKS had a great 24 - 15 win over Rockingham last weekend leaving them top of the Championship First Grade unbeaten. Well done ARKS keep up the good work.
    So they'll be coming up to Premier in 2014 as well - it's gonna be crowded next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    Maybe Killer Karl Cox?
    Baysie were a team you learnt to be a little wary of in the 80s.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralto View Post
    Baysie were a team you learnt to be a little wary of in the 80s.
    I thought Nedlands would have been, especially being led by that big human Peter Roberts haha
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Ahh the good old 80's where you got pissed as a newt after training and on a Saturday with the opposition after they and you beat the crap out of each other and you still catch up with them for a beer when your club is playing them.Where you played for the club that your old man played for and the club that your boy's are playing for and the club where their kid's are going to play for.Where it's drummed into them that try to be first in the club to pay your sub's and if you ever tried to dodge them you got a whack round the ears.Where a teammate if he ever attempted to go to another club was never to be spoken to again and it was your your duty to try and maim him when you played against him.So I'll put this to you KalaFan what the fuck was so bad about playing in the 80's.
    Nothing is wrong with the above but if you want to do that nowadays play third grade. You probably bitch and moan about force players going to play in Sydney, they are never going to play here until the comp gets better. It gets better by attracting better players to first grade, that requires money.
    Posted via Mobile Device

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RumourMonger View Post
    Maybe Goony would back us but the likes of Kala Fan and NTT are clearly in the Mercenary / Free Market Camp.
    The two of you vs reality more like it.
    RM your attacking my club for doing what is within the rules of the competition. The numbers you put up to back up your witch hunt are total hearsay and whispers of the school ground variety. I will defend my club as i have the right to do so. Just like you have the right to make baseless accusations. Rugby turned professional 18 years ago. Where have you been mate? When will you catch up to the world mate?
    You may claim Westie as an ally but why not question him about Wests offering more money to Saula Fifita and a few others than other Perth clubs or is that inconvenient to your assumptions that the world is flat.
    Keep trying if you want buddy, your just making a dick of yourself.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

vCash
    Westie, your comprehension skills are as bad as your fishing skills. Coat tail riding skills get an A+ though but anyway, congratulations to Wests for producing a fine young talent in Brad Lacey, but i still think Jordy's a better player.

PS Swear jar mate. This is a PG forum.

There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NTT View Post
    You may claim Westie as an ally but why not question him about Wests offering more money to Saula Fifita and a few others.
    Saula has been given not a cent.He lives in Duncraig and has done for a few years so why would he spend a hour traveling to Forrestfield each training.His fee's were given to him this season in payment for him to run the under13 back's and the proviso was he was to be there at 4 30 every Thursday to fulfil his obligation's to which he has done without fail.He has not been paid anything else and I know this to be the absolute truth.Have no idea who else you are referring to in regards to other's because I would know about it and I will swear on my kid's heads that that is bullshit.Why don't you ask Toddy about the conservation I had with him in regards to Josh Heke ringing a few of our players and he assured me that it would stop, which it did.Wests and Kala have a great relationship and they support our luncheon every year to the tune of about 40 people.Wests asked to play Kala at their first home game to christen Bennet Park because of our close relationship.The annual Miss Kalamunda show that you guy's put on is looked forward to each season by our guy's.Kalamunda was founded by the late Tim Beale who was also a life member of Wests so as you can see if a Kala man is going to disrespect a Wests man[Brad Lacey] you better make sure you have some serious serious run's on the board

Last edited by westies man; 13-05-13 at 20:37. Reason: aa
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Ah,toddy---golf's biggest burglar

Senior Player
    vCash
    [QUOTE=NTT;352195]Westie, your comprehension skills are as bad as your fishing skills. Coat tail riding skills get an A+ though but anyway, congratulations to Wests for producing a fine young talent in Brad Lacey, but i still think Jordy's a better player.QUOTE]

Is this your miserable attempt at an apology NTT?

Before commenting on people's comprehension perhaps you should go back to Grade 3 spelling and grammar. Very difficult to follow your posts and your logic is even worse.

"but i still think Jordy's a better player" is this the same Jordy that was cut from the Samoan squad whereas Lacey has made the Aussie team? Logic?

Last edited by RumourMonger; 13-05-13 at 21:15.

Senior Player
    vCash
    RM your attacking my club for doing what is within the rules of the competition.
    A lot of things are within the competition rules but some are not moral.

Your club will pay the price for its behaviour.

PS The word is "you're" or "you are". Your use of "your" indicates bogan to me.

Champion
    vCash
    Westie, your comprehension skills are as bad as your fishing skills. Coat tail riding skills get an A+ though but anyway, congratulations to Wests for producing a fine young talent in Brad Lacey, but i still think Jordy's a better player.

PS Swear jar mate. This is a PG forum.
    Thanks for that,we'll leave it there and I look forward to your post game review next Sunday.PS I think Pierre Roberts would slaughter Razor

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast