Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Squad Contract Renewals

vCash
    Yeah, very surprising it's only for one season. He was dominating towards the end of the season and is a certainty for one of the starting back 3 spots next year I would think.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Maybe it's coz they're leaving the door open for the return of The Badge??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WFDom View Post
    I'd like to see CTM get a new contract. He has improved exponentially over the last year. I can't help but think he will continue this way.

He hasn't let anyone down at any point this year. I expect big things off him in the NRC
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Not gonna happen
    Quote Originally Posted by palitu View Post
    Context?
    Sometimes I get the impression you know.... but, you won't share
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkar View Post
    If you know somthing westie tell us or are you just rumour mungering... Spill the beans or we can call you the rumour mill
    I report the facts, no rumour mongering,

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by westies man; 01-08-14 at 13:23.
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash

I'd like to see CTM get a new contract. He has improved exponentially over the last year. I can't help but think he will continue this way.

He hasn't let anyone down at any point this year. I expect big things off him in the NRC

Not gonna happen

I report the facts, no rumour mongering,
    You are Quoted here saying CTM is not returning to the Force next yr

So you are telling us you have spoken to CTM or Rugby WA and they have confirmed this Westie ????????

Last edited by Tonkar; 01-08-14 at 21:53.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GAFFA View Post
    The West today has a good amount of info on player’s contract status after the Spirit squad was announced.

CTM is unlikely to return next year.

Ryan Louwrens and Angus Cottrell are still injured hence not getting selected.
    Adam Coleman and Sias Ebersohn have both had surgery again that’s why their not in the team so Sias may still be around next year.

Chris Alcock will play for a Sydney side but is expected to re-sign for 2015 and the most disappointing news for me was that Pad Dellit will play in Sydney but still has a year left on his contract and will return next year.
    Here it is
    Spirit clue to Force plans
    Nick Taylor The West Australian
    August 1, 2014, 9:30 am
    The Perth Spirit squad for the inaugural third-tier National Rugby Championship gives some insight into how Western Force are shaping for next season.

Half of the 40-man extended squad is made up of Force players, with the remainder from the local club competition.

Force centre Chris Tuatara-Morrison is not included and is unlikely to return next year. The inclusion of rising young star back Dillyn Leyds should end speculation in South Africa that the full-back/fly-half is returning to Western Province.

Scrum-half Ryan Louwrens has not recovered from a ruptured left anterior cruciate ligament, opening the door for Justin Turner to reclaim a Force role after four injury-hit seasons.

Flanker Chris Alcock will play for a Sydney side, but is expected to re-sign for 2015, while outside back Patrick Dellit, who will also play in NSW, has another season on his Force contract.

Flanker Gus Cottrell (broken leg) is not included.

Fly-half Sias Ebersohn and second-rower Adam Coleman have both had surgery.

Spirit open their campaign against Canberra Vikings in Canberra on Saturday, August 23.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    So we lose CTM (very promising) and keep Dellit (very ordinary)......... fark sake

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Probs would have had to pay Dellit out if he has another year to go on his current contract. Doubt they could afford that AND keep CTM :-/

vCash
    Was hoping Dellit was gonna try to to get to France or Japan ahead of the post RWC stampede.... fu@k balls!

Great game, Fucken battled right through to the 80!

vCash
    Nah, that wouldn't suit Ange's plans!

vCash
    Dellit as certainly had a bad year for the Force and I'm sure he knows it!
    We've all seen guys have an off season before (last year he had some blinders) and he will be on he bench until he proves him self again. We have certainly had worst back ups!
    Foles should make him play with out boots and that will stop him kicking.

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    tuataramorrison on Twitter
    2 hours ago
    Been big couple years with the brothers. But everything comes to an end and unfortunately my time here as an @westernforce player has ended 😭 Been a helluva journey and wish the boys all the succes in 2015 👊 #bestforceteamever #debut #WFBeardgang

Sad :-(

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

ALCOCK RE-SIGNS FOR FORCE’S 10TH SEASON

WESTERN FORCE MEDIA RELEASE
    Monday, 4 August 2014

The Western Force’s retention drive has continued with flanker Chris Alcock the latest to re-sign with the Western Australian club for its 10th season of Asteron Life Super Rugby in 2015.

Alcock, who has re-signed for another two seasons, has played 19 matches for the Western Force – and 44 Asteron Life Super Rugby matches in total – since joining the Western Australian club for the 2013 season.

The 26-year-old was limited to just three matches this season as a result of a shoulder injury, having been one of two players – alongside scrumhalf Alby Mathewson – to have played every match the season prior.

Alcock says he’s looking forward to returning to the field for the Force in 2015.

“You definitely get the hunger to play again when you’re sitting on the sideline watching the guys win nine games, so I definitely want to get back out there and be a part of it,” he said.

“I’m very excited to be back on board with the Force. We have a great group of guys here and I love living in Perth; it’s a great community and I was very excited when I got the opportunity to stay for another two years.

“We’ve got some outstanding competition in the back row at the moment. If you’re feeling comfortable in a position you’re not being pushed and you’re not going to be playing at your best, and I think we’re all pushing each other to be the best players we can be.

“The big thing at the moment is we want to play for each other and by doing that we’ve become close on and off the field.

“When I signed on originally I felt this was a team on the way up. Last year we showed some of that potential and lost several close games, we just needed to learn how to close out games. This year we took that experience and learned from it. We’re showing that we’re a team to be reckoned with and we’re all very driven to take it to the next step next year.”

Head Coach Michael Foley says Alcock will continue to be an important member of the Western Australian forward pack.

“Chris has become a highly-regarded member of our squad over the last 18 months,” he said. “With a back row of Chris, ‘Hodgo’ [Matt Hodgson], Benny [McCalman], Gus [Cottrell] and Brynard [Stander], we have players that carry well in attack as well as force turnovers through excellent pressure in defence.

“Having known Chris over an extended period, I know playing for his mates matters to him and he has a burning desire to continue to improve.

“While injury limited his opportunities in 2014, he will again be challenging the boys for a position in our match 23 next season.”

Name: Chris Alcock
    Born: 26/06/1988, Durban (South Africa)
    Position: Flanker
    Club: UWA
    Height: 182cm
    Weight: 108kg
    Super Rugby caps: 44
    Super Rugby points: 5 (1 try)
    Super Rugby debut: 2010 (Waratahs) v Cheetahs, Sydney
    Representative Rugby: 2013-2014 Western Force, 2010-2012 NSW Waratahs, 2004 NSW Schools

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    and that makes 23 signed!

vCash
    your still counting Cummins TIF is that in hope or do you know something. in the west today Nick Taylor said he wont be returning...

“Everyone knows whether it’s rugby, politics or whatever, front-rowers should rule the world, so to have a hooker at the helm makes sense,” Nathan Charles Western Force & Wallabies Hooker.

vCash
    The last mail I have from HQ is that his spot will remain "open", however that position "may" have changed in recent days.

Yes I still live in "hope"!

Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast