Thread: Who will win it now

Apprentice
    vCash

Who will win it now

Having a review of the results the past few weeks the Premier grade flag seems wide open after Round 15. The early front runners Cottesloe and Nedlands appear to be struggling for form. Nedlands in particular seems to be stuttering along. While I was not at their game against University I believe their first half was woeful, although they were able to fight back for a 1 point win in the end. Cottesloe while beating Nedlands last week have themselves not been setting the world on fire - with ongoing rumours of discontent at the club. Kalamunda seem to be creeping up and may be the smokie - with Associates, despite their loss to Nedlands, seeming to have the best current form although they lack depths in key positions. No sure who else is a contender with Wanneroo loosing today and seemingly out of it with 3 rounds to go. My prediction is that despite their poor form Cottesloe and Nedlands will end 1 and 2 (too far ahead on the ladder currently). Don't see them playing each other in the Grand Final though. I believe the grand final will be played by the winners of the first round of the finals series namely the winner of Cottesloe v Nedlands versus the winner of Associates v Kalamunda.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Hansie,

What's happening at our club? Do we need to buy some new recruits like Kalamunda have just done to shore up our finals chances?

Atmosphere at the club seems not the best at present. Is it just that its been a long season or do we have some underlying problems coming to the surface?

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    no need to panic,its all part of the master plan

I hope

Champion
    vCash
    Hey Darkness, all's good - a couple of injuries to some key players out for a couple. Selection policy also working well, a few guys could not make training for past few Tuesdays dues to work commitments so cannot start.

Even though there were some poor performances in first half against Uni, the boys re-grouped and did enough to win.

Not aware of any underlying problems. Reserve Grade just finding superb form - hope it's not too early - Has been and continues to be a long season.

Biggest problem is the scrum machine...blew a seal, leaked Hydraulic fluid.

Internet Troll
    I am an Internet Troll
    Please ignore my posts

vCash
    Here I was thinking you were going to put the boots on next Saturday against Rocky Hansie.

Seems like we're not that desperate.

You'd have the same approach on the field as your former countrymen Bachus Botha and Mr Burger wouldn't you?

I'll buy you a beer if you slip on for 5 minutes in 4th grade. Lets see what you've got Hansie!

Could be good for a laugh.

Champion
    vCash
    I'd be red carded inside 5 minutes. Still believe Refs should leave it up the forwards to remove players lying near the ball. I shall miss the Nomads game as i will be at Roslaie watching the 20's. So will collect my beer ( the one Fulvio stole) when I get to the foreshore for Reserve Grade.