Thread: Pubs from Perth to Esperance and back again!

vCash

Lightbulb Pubs from Perth to Esperance and back again!

I a going to kick this one of for LadyFan - I reckon you can't go wrong with starting out at the moon and sixpence on Hay Street.

LF are planning on busing or driving????

Who wants a shot at Fremantle?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Brother Gallagher I hear you

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    To be able to watch rugby you will need to make sure they have Fox Sports installed which is pretty easy in the city but harder the further out you get. There is bound to be a couple in Bunbury, Albany, Esperance, Kalgoorlie and Northam but apart from that you will have to take your chances!
    In terms of decent pubs, after no.8s Moon & Sixpence you would possible want to settle the dust at Little Creatures in the Fremantle Wharf area. The Brunswick Junction Hotel used to be owned by a mate and was done right up then so probably still ok. The towns along the Albany Highway would offer country "farmer boy" watering holes. The bigger towns above have plenty of options with Kalgoorlie having enough to last you all year! If it's open the Doodlakine Hotel is worth a look and one of the towns on the way back west from Kalgoorlie has the Etamogah Hotel which is built from a outback cartoon, wonky floors and all!
    You are no doubt totally lost by now LF so the best pub is the one that you find by accident and meet a few of us local lads in! Always provides the best nights I reckon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!