Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: RugbyWA hit with $150,000 fine

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Been away, so sorry for bringing up old matters however, a few observations:

1) I would suggest there would be three S14 teams slightly nervous now there has been a precedent set.

2) As others have indicated, I don't believe the ARU are convinced in the "seriousness" of their findings or that RWA are convincing in their acceptance. This is a compromise by both parties to move on from.

3) Force 1 is far too dogged and focused in his/her/their continued barrage against the RWA management team to be a classic web flamer.
    With zero opinion or input in any other facet of Rugby around the globe, including a brand new ARC, the World Cup or a team they are apparently so passionate about, it is blindingly obvious that they have had a previous falling out of some description with parties involved with RWA and are carrying out a childish vendetta through TWF.

Force 1 may feel as if they are causing some sort of supporter rebellion or disruption however they are in fact further uniting us behind our management team.
    I think the options to guess where Force 1's grief stems from is limited to: a) a miffed member of Giteau's dismissed management team, b) a disgruntled former employee of RWA, c) a disgruntled former employee of Firepower or d) a snubbed journalist.

Whatever the reason, I hope that they are currently basking in a supposed "moral victory" and will now either fade away as previously promised or become a true TWF member and EWF supporter they purport to be.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs
    I think the options to guess where Force 1's grief stems from is limited to: a) a miffed member of Giteau's dismissed management team, b) a disgruntled former employee of RWA, c) a disgruntled former employee of Firepower or d) a snubbed journalist.
    Force1 has been very quiet since and I would say your choices would be "on the money" Burgs, but if it was a), b) or c) don't you think Force1 would also be in breech of workplace agreement, employment contract or the like?

Either way there is a Rugby World Cup starting in about 13.5 hours.....and that's far more interesting!

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr
    Force1 has been very quiet since and I would say your choices would be "on the money" Burgs, but if it was a), b) or c) don't you think Force1 would also be in breech of workplace agreement, employment contract or the like?

Either way there is a Rugby World Cup starting in about 13.5 hours.....and that's far more interesting!
    I can personally assure you he hasn't been quiet...just not as public in his abuse now

As for the the employment agreements it would largely depend on the terms and conditions of his contract and his means of collecting and passing on information. The law is pretty specific in what constitutes a trade secret or the like...if he is general enough in his comments he can escape the legalities even if it is blatantly clear at what he's getting at....freaking law...*sigh*

"Remember lads, rugby is a team game; all 14 of you make sure you pass the ball to Giteau."

vCash
    I missed all of this furore, what a shame....My antagonistic mate is still stirring the pot i see, and imaag, nice to finally see you reporting on those fine beverages you have been sampling....only been two months since you said you would....
    Myself, i am not too concerned with the outcome, and believe we are being singled out in an attempt to curb the popularity and support of the Western Australian rugby fraternity, by an eastern states lynch mob, who are probably howling right about now, that nobody seems to give a toss over here and realise the fact that we prefer to look ahead rather than in the past....
    IMHO it is time to move on, and TIF is right, the RWC is beginning tonight which is much more important than this tripe...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    I missed all of this furore, what a shame....My antagonistic mate is still stirring the pot i see, and imaag, nice to finally see you reporting on those fine beverages you have been sampling....only been two months since you said you would....
    I am sorry that I have been a bit tardy with my posting about beers 'Front Row'. I am trying to be very, very thorough in my investigations. I have been enjoying a lot of red roof larger, I think it is a very good beer.
    I enjoyed a wheat beer from Coworamup Brewery, which was good.

I feel this weekend may be a Heineken w/end. I must support the RWC major sponsor. I will give in to corporate sponsorship was I feel Heineken gives something back to grass roots rugby (mainly hangovers).

vCash
    Nice one mate, keep the research going, and when in coworamup say g'day to my cousin stevo, i know he lives there somewhere....

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Force1 View Post
    I guess some people will never admit to a wrong. And its equally sad that some defend their actions.

All the best.

Ps - "Melbourne Force" has a nice ring to it actually.......
    This little gem will be coming back to haunt him in due course, especially if he is David Round

Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 26-11-07 at 14:24.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Force1 View Post
    Hi Skiza
    One correction to your fair point. This wasnt a mistake. There were a number of deliberate, very deliberate in fact, acts of misrepresentation. I wont go as far as to say a fraud, but some may.
    There was no 'mistake' made.
    misrepresentation - is that like breach of contract

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 26-11-07 at 16:03. Reason: spelling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5