Thread: E-mails to Growden and O'Meara

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

E-mails to Growden and O'Meara

Early this week I sent e-mails to both Greg Growden and Peter O'Meara. The one to grumbles just suggested that he should drop his negativity and get behind the Wallabies now that we are about to go to RWC. The second to O'Meara suggesting that they should be be releasing more news articles with a positive spin and use TWF to spread the good word.

I got a thanks for the suggestion back from Peter but nothing back from Growden.

Thanks Peter for showing some common decency, you could probably teach a few others a thing or two about that.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just happy to be here

vCash
    Growden is a lost cause mate... I've known this for a while but something about seeing him on PTI this week really hit home.

PTI schmuck: "where did you predict the wallabies to finish in 03"
    Growden: "Hmm, I said they'd go out in the semis"
    PTI schmuck: "yeah see cos I remembered you said that"
    Growden: "Yeah? Well it was just one intercept pass, that's all that got them into the final, just an intercept pass"

Just the way he said it, like "how dare you disobey my prediction, i'll never forgive you"... Even when the wallabies do well, he's a grumpy sack of crap.

Good on O'Meara for replying

vCash
    did you really think growden would reply? he's either busy staking out a pie warmer or dreaming up (and really mean dreamin) his next story