Legend Contributor
    vCash

Glenmore Road

Sent: Thursday, 12 July 2007 4:23 PM
    To:
    Cc:
    Subject: RE: xxx Glenmore Road -

Jade,

There is definitely not more than 4 people living in the house and never has been. I will declare that formally if required. There may have been a guest staying at the time (but I don't think so) but this is unusual - unusual it would occur during the week that is.

As you know Jade, we are 4 single young men making every day count. We feel we are at the peak of our powers right now and sometimes this involves us flexing it a little on the Sydney social circuit. I don't proclaim to be a rock star but I am not a homebody either - my fellow housemates will attest to this and I will attest to them in the same vein. Some things transcend from heightened social stamina and one of those Jade is over night guests. I think we both know what we're talking about.

So it seems we may simply be caught up on a definitional point. We only have 4 people living at Trelawney but we do have guests quite regularly. Babsy has more guests than Jonny for example but Jonny's standards are higher - that's neither here nor there.

We work hard and we play hard Jade and unfortunately the play spills over a little but this does not constitute a breach of lease. All in all I think we are excellent tenants and hold the premises in high regard.

Please put this on the file.

Tim

p.s. about that dinner we have been trying to organize, how about next week?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, 12 July 2007 4:03 PM
    To:
    Cc:
    Subject: RE: xxx Glenmore Road -
    Importance: High

Hi Guys,

During the last inspection it came to the owners attention that there is more than 4 people living in the property. Please advise / confirm as the owner has requested this information urgently.

As there is only 4 people on the lease and the applications were approved on this basis we must ask that the tenants (not currently listed on the lease) to fill out and submit application forms immediately.

Once this has been done we will be in contact to advise if the applications have been approved.

Yours Sincerely,

Jade

NOTICE
    This email and any attachments are confidential. They may contain legally privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy, use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment. This notice should not be removed.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Oh to have a 'heightened social stamina' and to be at the 'peak of my powers' again....

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    The notice at the bottom didn't seem to carry much weight with the lads

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.