Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Picture

  1. #1
    Champion Contributor Mtbeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,122
    vCash
    5000000
    TWF Contributor!

    Picture



    Got somebody over at the Colosseum to make it for me.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  2. #2
    Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Shit Creek
    Posts
    5,097
    vCash
    5000000
    MO-vember Donator TWF Competition Winner! TWF Contributor!
    Don't let Rugby WA see that. You'll be in deep Doodoo.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Posted via space



    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  3. #3
    Champion Contributor Mtbeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,122
    vCash
    5000000
    TWF Contributor!
    He took the photo himself...

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  4. #4
    Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wembley
    Posts
    7,662
    vCash
    5568000
    141 Club Award TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtbeaver


    Got somebody over at the Colosseum to make it for me.


    Sportal may be better suited to you than the Colo young Beaver
    There are some seriously disturbed characters at the Colo,just ask coach
    That quote you use on your posts is actually a football{soccer) quote by an ex english manager ,whose name escapes me for the moment

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  5. #5
    (formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Posts
    14,075
    vCash
    5130000
    TWF Competition Winner! Dry July! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter
    Sportal may be better suited to you than the Colo young Beaver
    There are some seriously disturbed characters at the Colo,just ask coach
    That quote you use on your posts is actually a football{soccer) quote by an ex english manager ,whose name escapes me for the moment

    yep - you are they are pretty messed up over there. I believe a few lurk around these parts when they wanna talk about Rugby rather than Lindas nasty sheep habit. personally - I go there for the nasty sheep talk

    The quote is from Bill Shankly, himself imortalised in The Smiths song "Frankly Mr Shankly" back in teh mid 80's

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

  6. #6
    Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wembley
    Posts
    7,662
    vCash
    5568000
    141 Club Award TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    yep - you are they are pretty messed up over there. I believe a few lurk around these parts when they wanna talk about Rugby rather than Lindas nasty sheep habit. personally - I go there for the nasty sheep talk

    The quote is from Bill Shankly, himself imortalised in The Smiths song "Frankly Mr Shankly" back in teh mid 80's

    I just go there for the photos

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  7. #7
    Veteran Contributor JediKnight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Perth (West Leederville)
    Posts
    4,710
    vCash
    5024000
    Dry July! MO-vember Donator TWF Contributor!
    I've never Romed in the Colosseum but I've heard the Lions are lovely there at this time of year!!!

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!


  8. #8
    Champion Contributor Mtbeaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    2,122
    vCash
    5000000
    TWF Contributor!
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter
    That quote you use on your posts is actually a football{soccer) quote by an ex english manager ,whose name escapes me for the moment
    I changed it from AFL so i'm sure its been changed around quite a few times haha

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Darren; 21-07-07 at 07:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Similar Threads

  1. Picture Association Game
    By Darren in forum Public Bar
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 09-01-12, 08:26
  2. O'Neill paints bleak picture
    By Burgs in forum Wallabies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 30-01-08, 10:06
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-07, 07:05
  4. Picture Gallery!
    By Darren in forum Public Bar
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-12-06, 21:21
  5. Tai Mcisaac, the complete picture
    By frontrow in forum Tai McIsaac
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-06, 16:10

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •