Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Standing up for a mate.

vCash
    To me, this thread is all a bit reminiscent of threads early in the S14 season criticising Mitch for sticking with selections such as Drew in fullback and Ryan to 13 (and we all loved the Spanner on the wing threads)

I'm certainly not innocent of expressing confusion/concern about Knuckles' plans, neither am I backing down from anything I've said. I just think John doesn't have time for the three year plan that Mitch has the luxury of, neither does he have the time to experiment anymore. I'd suggest that Wales and Fiji are last chance (and then some) for experimentation and the backline need to get some consistent game time before the Tri-Nations.

But it could all be a big smoke screen and he might be disguising his plans well in order to confuse theother semi finalists! I really don't know.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Senior Player Contributor WF2006's Avatar
    vCash
    Sorry TG, I have the utmost respect for yourself and all the other co-contributors to the building of this great site - but that is because you've earned it. RESPECT is something that is earned. For mine Connolly has not earned it.

There appears to be a lack of respect for the Wallaby fan. Decisions are made (some significantly bewildering!) and there is no explanation or even an attempt.

Like others on this thread I will be the happiest supporter in Australia to be found wrong, and you are correct that we aren't privy to the internal machinations of the camp and selectorial meetings, but without the fans (US!) the Wallabies don't exist.

Respect is a 2 way street.

PS GGST - still love that brick wall - though you might need to swap the Blues out!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2