Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Thats my team

vCash
    I was looking for just such a contact the other day. Surely there's a way to contact them to show support without filling out a frigging form?
    http://www.rugbywa.com.au/contact_us,29357.html

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal:
    it is the courage to continue that counts.
    - Winston Churchill

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Just ask media for a fox contact number and they will get back to you...feel free to post it up here too

vCash
    I really enjoyed reading that, Exile. A heart-felt piece that you should send to rugbywa, inside rugby, etc.

Expectation and anticipation for the final weeks of the season are certainly high. Jess and myself are making sure our passports are in order in case a quick trip across the ditch to Auckland or Christchurch is on the cards (well she already has hers in order, I'm just slack).

I had almost optimistically picked the Force to finish on 23 points and end up in about 9th spot, I even took some time to go through each game one by one and work out how many points the Force would get. I really thought 23 points and 9th was an admirable second season effort.

They have surely exceeded anyone who isn't completely overzealous' expectation. Sure, some people might have said eariler in the year that the Force would make the semi-finals. I'd say most of those were either boasting or joking, but now it's a firm possibility.

Even if the Force don't make the semi-finals. There is so much to take away from this season. They slowly (so so slowly) learned how to win the close games, certain players have lifted their games this year which has allowed the Force to be strong. Heck, I'm sure this weekend past they learned that the gameplan can be changed now and then, even during a game.

It's not an easy road for the Force to finish up. The 53 point nailing will be hard to shake phycologically, they travel to Hamilton which apparently is boring and Aussie teams don't do well there, then they have in-form Brumbies and Blues teams to contend with. A strong performance against the Cheetahs should at least put the Force's destiny in their own hands.

But as I said, even if they don't reach the top 4, they have done well in helping to carry the Aussie flag high.

P.S. Yes, I'm back now. I didn't want me leaving to be noticable (No LTP style "goodbye cruel world" threads), looks like that went well based on the poop fight the other week.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    looks like that went well based on the poop fight the other week.
    hehehe.. Sage said "poop"...

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    But I tried to say shit.... But it won't let me say shit... This stupid shit.

-EDIT-

poop.......... nyah nyah nyah nyah...

Last edited by travelling_gerry; 11-04-07 at 12:04.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagerian
    I really enjoyed reading that, Exile. A heart-felt piece that you should send to rugbywa, inside rugby, etc.

Expectation and anticipation for the final weeks of the season are certainly high. Jess and myself are making sure our passports are in order in case a quick trip across the ditch to Auckland or Christchurch is on the cards (well she already has hers in order, I'm just slack).

I had almost optimistically picked the Force to finish on 23 points and end up in about 9th spot, I even took some time to go through each game one by one and work out how many points the Force would get. I really thought 23 points and 9th was an admirable second season effort.

They have surely exceeded anyone who isn't completely overzealous' expectation. Sure, some people might have said eariler in the year that the Force would make the semi-finals. I'd say most of those were either boasting or joking, but now it's a firm possibility.

Even if the Force don't make the semi-finals. There is so much to take away from this season. They slowly (so so slowly) learned how to win the close games, certain players have lifted their games this year which has allowed the Force to be strong. Heck, I'm sure this weekend past they learned that the gameplan can be changed now and then, even during a game.

It's not an easy road for the Force to finish up. The 53 point nailing will be hard to shake phycologically, they travel to Hamilton which apparently is boring and Aussie teams don't do well there, then they have in-form Brumbies and Blues teams to contend with. A strong performance against the Cheetahs should at least put the Force's destiny in their own hands.

But as I said, even if they don't reach the top 4, they have done well in helping to carry the Aussie flag high.

P.S. Yes, I'm back now. I didn't want me leaving to be noticable (No LTP style "goodbye cruel world" threads), looks like that went well based on the poop fight the other week.
    Geez Sage that's a very long winded way to say the Force is your team as well Just like Happy it's always nice to have flowery converts join us here at TWF

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Exile has informed me of a new "Fan Mail" contact section on the Rugby WA site.

http://www.rugbywa.com.au/contact_us,29357.html

Just select Fan Mail from the drop down list.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2