Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: From our friends at GTT

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash

From our friends at GTT

[1 Minute Ago 12:40 PM] Iris: I just wrote a bit of an essay in that thread, cos they are obviously being idiots. Hasn't been deleted yet....
    [1 Minute Ago 12:39 PM] Rodney Blake: come to think of it, i wonder how they would like a visit from brian moore, so he could go over there and tell them their forward pack is soft and would get murdered in the english premiership
    [4 Minutes Ago 12:36 PM] Sagerian:
    [5 Minutes Ago 12:35 PM] Rodney Blake: sage, i could get around it. But its the western force supporters site. it'd be like fighting with people from the special olympics, even if you win they are still handicapped
    [6 Minutes Ago 12:34 PM] Bacon: Yup, pretty sure all I did was offer an explaination for why there were few replies.
    [6 Minutes Ago 12:33 PM] Iris: Wow, they really jumped on you huh? well I promise to boycott.
    [8 Minutes Ago 12:32 PM] Sagerian: Pfft, like you don't know how to get around an IP ban...
    [8 Minutes Ago 12:32 PM] Sagerian: Wait wait... you defended me? Awwww
    [9 Minutes Ago 12:31 PM] Bacon: I told them I'd heard what can happen when the forum gangs up on someone and didn't want that.
    [9 Minutes Ago 12:31 PM] Rodney Blake: i would go over and niggle the tnuc's but my IP is banned
    [10 Minutes Ago 12:30 PM] Sagerian: hehe, what post got deleted?
    [10 Minutes Ago 12:30 PM] Bacon: and now they're saying the 2 trial games they lost to the crusaders don't count... obviously because they lost
    [12 Minutes Ago 12:28 PM] Bacon: My last reply got deleted, typical
    [12 Minutes Ago 12:28 PM] Bacon: http://thewholeforce.com/showthread.php?t=6920&page=3
    [13 Minutes Ago 12:27 PM] Rodney Blake: bacon, what forum on the whole force are we looking at?
    [15 Minutes Ago 12:25 PM] Iris: how sad
    [17 Minutes Ago 12:23 PM] Sagerian: hehehe, get ready for 20 replies quoting articles and providing evidence as to why they are not.
    [17 Minutes Ago 12:23 PM] Iris: On the Whole Force?
    [17 Minutes Ago 12:22 PM] Bacon: bwahahahahaha
    [18 Minutes Ago 12:22 PM] Rodney Blake: start threads like the force is gay - discuss
    [18 Minutes Ago 12:21 PM] Rodney Blake: if you really want to get them going
    [19 Minutes Ago 12:21 PM] Bacon: It all started when someone asked why there were so few replies to his 'serious' thread... I offered an explaination then copped some smartarse replies... I didn't start it but it is on!
    [20 Minutes Ago 12:20 PM] Bacon: Well the counter bait is sure working
    [20 Minutes Ago 12:20 PM] Rodney Blake: or, don't bite and counter bait them, you will find they can';t resist
    [20 Minutes Ago 12:20 PM] Sagerian: If it's not fun for you, don't post there
    [20 Minutes Ago 12:19 PM] Sagerian: There's so many things I could say, but it's best if I just say don't bite to any shit they might mention.
    [21 Minutes Ago 12:19 PM] Sagerian: Phew Bacon... Fired up are we?
    [22 Minutes Ago 12:18 PM] Rodney Blake: no, i was looking back upon the glory days of forum invasions
    [22 Minutes Ago 12:18 PM] Iris: who is the opposition? I hate being out of the loop or whatever
    [23 Minutes Ago 12:17 PM] Bacon: A fight would suggest that the opposition are worthy of a battle... they aren't

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Just happy to be here

Iris
    Like I said. Sad

Rookie
    vCash
    Well aren't you Mr. Detective. Let me post the rest of it and save you a job...

Shouts
    37 Minutes Ago 12:11 PM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] hehehe
    39 Minutes Ago 12:09 PM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] the sportal invasions of planet rugby, TSF and the iRB forums on the other hand.......
    40 Minutes Ago 12:08 PM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] Colo's invasions? I no nothing about them
    42 Minutes Ago 12:06 PM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] Pretty sure I do. I imagine it was during one of the colo's invasions?
    48 Minutes Ago 12:00 PM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] Sage would know which username i am banned as
    49 Minutes Ago 11:59 AM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] yes, but not under the name rodney blake
    51 Minutes Ago 11:58 AM The Jackal
    [Edit | Delete] Did they also ban you Rodders??
    52 Minutes Ago 11:56 AM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] no matter what the western wankers supporters say, they are yet to A. win in NZ B. beat an aussie team away from home and C. grow some balls
    52 Minutes Ago 11:56 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] Seems that way. Ah well, not my problem anymore. I left.
    53 Minutes Ago 11:55 AM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] they then throw all the toys out of the cot and realise the only way to save face is to ban you!
    53 Minutes Ago 11:54 AM Rodney Blake
    [Edit | Delete] it is not sage
    54 Minutes Ago 11:54 AM The Jackal
    [Edit | Delete] Must be one close family there...sure they're not from Tassie?
    54 Minutes Ago 11:53 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] Ah Bacon, you can spend all your time on there trying to make a difference, it won't work. Once they start ganging up on you it's all over, my friend.
    55 Minutes Ago 11:53 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] hehe true Jackal.
    56 Minutes Ago 11:52 AM Bacon
    [Edit | Delete] God they're idiots.. I told them like 5 times that I didn't care if they talked about stuff other than rugby, but they continue to tell me that they have every right to talk about things non rugby related.
    56 Minutes Ago 11:52 AM The Jackal
    [Edit | Delete] Well, they are about to get a reality check this week.
    59 Minutes Ago 11:49 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] Belittling others while you're on top wasn't something I thought Force fans were about. Seems some of the ego's have inflated at the same rate as the Force have on the ladder.
    1 Hour Ago 11:45 AM The Jackal
    [Edit | Delete] They must be high considering the position the Farce are in now...
    1 Hour Ago 11:42 AM Bacon
    [Edit | Delete] oh they're right smartarses sage. you just have the patience of a saint.
    1 Hour Ago 11:41 AM The Jackal
    [Edit | Delete] Oh! OK.
    1 Hour Ago 11:41 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] The western force one...
    1 Hour Ago 11:39 AM The Jackal
    [Edit | Delete] what forum is this??
    1 Hour Ago 11:33 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] So something good came out of it then, they probably don't have anything to talk about now.
    1 Hour Ago 11:31 AM Bacon
    [Edit | Delete] But hey, least the paying out of the tahs has died down heaps since you walked out
    1 Hour Ago 11:31 AM Bacon
    [Edit | Delete] Just thought I'd check it out since you mentioned you wouldn't be back. I can sorta see why.
    1 Hour Ago 11:29 AM Sagerian
    [Edit | Delete] hehe well I never said quite that.. .. But there's some people who made my time there difficult to say the least.
    1 Hour Ago 11:27 AM Bacon
    [Edit | Delete] You're right sage, the other forum is a home of total righteous ****wits.

Legend Contributor
    vCash

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Pretty interesting stuff...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    Somebody has gone shoutbox cuckoo!

Laura Force Addict v Chook scrabble-off on Facebook: laura & Force Addict 0 | chook 9

Gigsa made me do it

"He who conquers others is strong; he who conquers himself is mighty." – Lao Tzu

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    ahh good Craic!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Iris
    Really sad, I think I said elsewhere that I thought you people were better than this, it seems I may be mistaken.
    I don't take back anything, you really are being idiots, and ruining it for everyone.

vCash
    What is sad Iris, is it this thread? I am not trying to be a smartarse, just like to know what has offended the Tahs supporters so much?

Iris
    This thread is pretty sad. I think it was probably the jumping on the comments of one of our own, I think for my part I was making valid points that it probably wasn't necessary for people to say their piece cos look at how it's ended.
    But this is just ridiculous. I'm a tahs supporter, and can take shit or whatever cos our season is going badly, but at the same time, I'm all for the force getting up there if we can't, thats why I like to check thigs out here too. Now it's all bad.

Legend Contributor Flamethrower's Avatar
    vCash
    I think it hurts more that one of us western fools cracked their special code!

Rookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frontrow
    What is sad Iris, is it this thread? I am not trying to be a smartarse, just like to know what has offended the Tahs supporters so much?
    I guess you have a right to be informed.. Not sure if he'd want me posting this though as apparently he's moving there or some shit...

[1 Minute Ago 01:04 PM] Sagerian: Magically I'm hearing that the ammount of negetivity towards the tahs, myself and Jess has dropped dramatically.
    [1 Minute Ago 01:03 PM] Iris: I'm disappointed in Coach.
    [1 Minute Ago 01:03 PM] Sagerian: Nothing was ever done about them, so I left
    [1 Minute Ago 01:03 PM] Sagerian: After that it was decided that if I percieved any personal insults that I'd report them to other mods, which I did.
    [1 Minute Ago 01:02 PM] Sagerian: After I closed a thread for personal insults, he sent a PM to coach basically demandnig that something be done or he'd walk.
    [1 Minute Ago 01:02 PM] Sagerian: He's got more power on that forum than I did as a mod. That wasn't the sort of place I wanted to go to.
    [2 Minutes Ago 01:01 PM] Sagerian: Unfortunately a vast majority of the forum do let him speak for them.
    [3 Minutes Ago 01:00 PM] chook: and girls..
    [4 Minutes Ago 12:59 PM] Bacon: Hehe... whoops.
    [5 Minutes Ago 12:58 PM] Moses: perhaps.. but at the end of the day it's just some wanker on a forum, he's only speaking for himself and not for the larger group over there who are generally pretty top rugby loving guys
    [5 Minutes Ago 12:58 PM] Iris: I'm not calm. I'm insulted on everyone's behalf
    [6 Minutes Ago 12:57 PM] Moses: not a bad suggestion, just be the bigger man and don't go back into his thread
    [6 Minutes Ago 12:57 PM] chook: I think SPlexo would reccomending the farm to be calm at this stage

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    It isn't bad or sad .. people just need to grow a skin! you can jump on here and bag us all you like or agree with us as much as you like - I don't give a rats.
    Freedom of speech means you can say what you want and you have that right as much as anyone else on here, but don't just jump on and keep replying in threads you say you don't want to read or be a part of! That bit I just don't get!

Come over and have a beer and make up your own mind what us people are like, don't listen to others and let them make it for you!!

vCash
    I am also a tahs supporter, and also a force supporter, but i cannot see what is getting under your skin...Nothing over here has been derogatory or blatently malicious, yet judging from the reaction we are getting over there we are all evil vindictive pr*cks...How has this come about...I know we used to give Sage a bite of curry, but i always thought he took it in his stride because he had met some of us and realised we aren't too bad a bunch...Now he has left the site for his own reasons, probably due to unrelenting ribbing, which i understand can become quite frustrating, but no one has launched any personal attacks or anything along those lines, so what is it that has really annoyed you guys and gals...?

Have i actually offended someone, 'cause i don't recall doing so, after reading the transcript bacon sent it seems the anger is aimed at me....I don't understand that...And if this is true, what are you saying regarding me having power, i have none at all, and never have...Moses, have i ever directed any abuse or anything offensive to you, i don't believe i have...If it doesn't relate to me, sorry i took it personally, just pretty confused over what is going on???

Last edited by frontrow; 04-04-07 at 11:15.

Iris
    Oh the maturity! There obviously isn't any point to continuing this. I tried to approach this poor behaviour with some form of maturity, but when there is zero reciprocity it makes it difficult.
    Hope the season continues to go well for you people and it's a shame it has come to this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast