Thread: Im Moving On!!!

vCash

Im Moving On!!!

Thats right after 20 months as the RugbyWA Development officer in the southwest I am moving on up. I have been offered a job with the Bunbury City Council and will still be involved in the rugby scene down here. I will still be coaching the southwest colts side and playing with the dungbeetles..... I finish up on the 23rd April so still 4 weeks to go. RugbyWA has also decided to combine the Great SOuthern and Southwest into one DO role.

Just wanted to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone on TWF for their support and it has been great to get your feedback. DOnt worry I will still be on this site spouting my inciteful dribble...

Cheer All

PS If your interested there are couple jobs going at rugbywa including my positon so follow the below link if your keen

http://www.rugbywa.com.au/news/2007/.../section/50753

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    public servant eh .. lol .. Good luck Callan .. you still haven't poopped in to for pre or post game pint!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    You do enough pooping at for the both of you Happy
    All the best with the new gig Callan and with your new role you will no doubt have heaps more time to be on TWF
    Have really appreciated the updates and candor while you have been with us.
    I hope that it isn't a backwards step to be combining the two districts, would hate to see any risk of losing development down there?
    Make sure as a first priority that you sign LarryNJ up as your most remote Dungbeatles supporter

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SWRugby
    and playing with the dungbeetles...
    That's awesome! Go down there and kick some ass. I love you man!

Good luck with your new job too!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgs
    I hope that it isn't a backwards step to be combining the two districts, would hate to see any risk of losing development down there?
    Burgs, the Great Southern position has been up for grabs for a while and no one has taken it on board as it is not a full time position.

i think that its a great move as the divisions are adjacent and as an albany whaler in the late 90's we would travel to margs or dunnas for games without too much hassle, actually made for some good nights in margs.

hopefully by merging the divisions the position will be full time and the whole area will benifit,.

and good luck in the future callum

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    popping then ... go kill a mouse Burgs!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    hey guys i have to agree with krusher on this one hopefully with combining the two regions into one position they RugbyWA can offer a better employment package and make the position a more attractive oppurtunity for a person of interest.....

I will be popping into JB's about 4pm today for a quick Pint before picking up my nephew to take him to his first Force Game... I will be the Bald Bloke sitting out the front with a durry so come and say hi if your there around then!!!

"The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

vCash
    You probably won't be the only bald bloke out the front mate...

Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    well ill be the youngest bald bloke out there haha

+ Im a winger so still have my good looks and nose intact compared to those balding forwards

Last edited by BaldCunus; 30-03-07 at 11:33. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SWRugby
    I will be popping into JB's about 4pm today for a quick Pint before picking up my nephew to take him to his first Force Game... I will be the Bald Bloke sitting out the front with a durry so come and say hi if your there around then!!!
    getting there around 6pm will do if you are around!!!

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Get a real job!

Just happy to be here