Thread: Standing as One

vCash

Standing as One

Despite defeat all Force fans and players must lift their heads and look forward to the next round. We may have lost; but so will other teams. It is up to the boys and their fans to put things right this season. I will always be a Force supporter, no matter what. If the Force can come away from SA with a couple of points I think we still have every chance at making the finals. Stick together Force fans! Victory is just around the corner!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Every forwards dream is to become a back...

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    noble comments shaun but IMHO a wee bit misplaced. That (last night) was as bad if not worse than their shockers last year!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    I think the loss was compounded by the excessive advertising, proclaiming they would be extremely likely to win too but the sizzling pressure to notch up a home s14 win doesnt help. That kind of pressure is tough to escape but once we do.........WATCH OUT! Though last nite was a "Docker shocker", i agree with Shaun, victory is just around the corner and we need to keep up our support.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizaWWE
    I think the loss was compounded by the excessive advertising, proclaiming they would be extremely likely to win .
    Have to agree, I said to my wife on the way to the game in a groaning fashion as it came on the news, I wish they would stop beating it up. Lets get a few wins under our belt & play some consistent rugby before we start that type of talk. Never ASS U ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cop ya later

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SkizaWWE
    I think the loss was compounded by the excessive advertising, proclaiming they would be extremely likely to win
    Yep yep, my reply to all the criticism the Force has been getting at school from the guys that don't know much about rugby was "watch this game and you'll see how good we are!"

.................................................. ......................
    "Very well," said the gatekeeper of Heaven. "But you realize, I hope, that we've got all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed. "We've got all the refs!"

vCash
    We are screwed on Monday Ren... those bloody soccer, footy players don't understand... I was also talking us up; but I always do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    We are screwed on Monday Ren... those bloody soccer, footy players don't understand... I was also talking us up; but I always do.
    yep yep

.................................................. ......................
    "Very well," said the gatekeeper of Heaven. "But you realize, I hope, that we've got all the good players and the best coaches."

"I know, and that's all right," Satan answered unperturbed. "We've got all the refs!"

Rookie
    vCash
    I suppose the question should also be asked: How good are the Highlanders?
    No one has mentioned that.
    The players they were missing probably makes the Force defeat look worse.

Senior Player
    vCash
    The Force seem to lack that winning punch, they are to scared to win, more worried about stuffing up.

Chris

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    I will continue to support the Force. They will learn from the game. I just don't want to see a repeat of it.

vCash
    I think that they tried to win the game before they even had the ball they were over confident and when all did not go acording to game plan they started loosing faith in them selfs I THINK THERE IS SO MUCH POTENCIAL IN THE TEAM it just all needs to come together and sparks will fly

vCash
    Watch out next week, they will bounce back...

vCash
    Pieter may well have a point - Sir John reckoned the team lacked composure - to hyngrey desperate to get the game won

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

Veteran Contributor The EnForcer's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun
    Despite defeat all Force fans and players must lift their heads and look forward to the next round. We may have lost; but so will other teams. It is up to the boys and their fans to put things right this season. I will always be a Force supporter, no matter what. If the Force can come away from SA with a couple of points I think we still have every chance at making the finals. Stick together Force fans! Victory is just around the corner!
    Well said Shaun

To others:it is ok to vent your frustrations on here so if you feel the need bag em, cause to be honest they deserve a bit of harsh words, and I'm pretty sure Sir John was and still is as angry as anyone. But there is a limit, once you have vented give yourself a shake and move on. We still have a great team, the genuine target of the middle of the table is more than acheivable and that is the benchmark we must set them....anything more is magic.

Just happy to be here

vCash
    The main thing is if we can learn by our mistakes then we will improve and will win. Its just a matter of time not when, Lets keep behind the boys and they will deliver.GO THE FORCE