Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chicago Bears move on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodent
    Larry-- Just a note for the future, can you not give the winner in the name of the thread... Just name it something like NFC playoff. It killed me when I saw that the Bears moved as I had taped the game to watch later.
    Ooooopppppssss....dude I'm really sorry. I had no idea! That game sucked anyhow. The second game was awesome, I thought it was over when NE had a 18 pt. lead. Tony Dungy (coach of the Colts) is a first class guy and an Ex- Steeler so I'm rooting for them.

Are you going to tape Wingbowl to watch later too? If so I won't announce the eating winner or more important the Wingette winner!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgs
    Jeez, thought us Aussies were bad but you fellas make EVERYTHING a competition!!!
    More than being a competition it's a reason to take a day off work and start drinking @ 5:00 am. 2 years ago they had 20,000 in the arena and another estimated 25,000 outside in the parking lot.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryNJ
    More than being a competition it's a reason to take a day off work and start drinking @ 5:00 am. 2 years ago they had 20,000 in the arena and another estimated 25,000 outside in the parking lot.
    See, we just make that a horse race and sit back and watch

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash
    No don't think I will be taping the Wingbowl. But I think I am going to be "sick" for the Superbowl so I can watch it live.

Yeah when they were down 21-3 I thought it was all over. And I thought it was over again before Bob Sanders batted down Brady's pass on 3rd down.

I was hoping for a Saints v Colts Superbowl so it would be a shootout, but the weather (and no secondary) did in Bree's and the Saints hopes. Ahh well hopefully the G-Men will trounce the NFC next year.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incompetent isn't the right word... But its the first one that comes to mind.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodent
    Ahh well hopefully the G-Men will trounce the NFC next year.
    A giants fan? Tiki will be missed, what a great player and person he is. You wouldn't be too well liked here in the Philly area! My team is still the Super Bowl champs...for 10 more days!!!

I guess the Super Bowl is on 8:30 am Monday Perth time. I think it's a 6:30 eastern time start.

vCash
    Thats right and there's an American themed bar here that is opening at 7:30 and making a day of it.

Yeah I think the Giants will struggle next year. Much like the Steelers did this year. As good as Jacobs looks like he could be, he will never replace Tiki, plus Manning isn't looking great and our secondary is garbage.

It will be interesting to see how the steelers rebound especially after losing Cowher, Wisenhunt and Grimm.

Last edited by Rodent; 25-01-07 at 13:52.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incompetent isn't the right word... But its the first one that comes to mind.
    -- Chuck Palahniuk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2