Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Country Rugby Cup 2007

vCash
    I hope you layed a gumboot in for good measure when you tackled a meatworker, and i really hope no one did no 2's in your cereal as well, that sh*t aint nice...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Proudly bought to you by a brewery somewhere....

vCash
    no gumboots
    i got steelcaps

i wondered what that funny taste was

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    What a bummer!
    Here's to a bigger and better '08 comp though.
    Can see how pissed you would be Krusher, definately worth a couple of Krash tackles on a big hairy bloke holding an extremely sharp knife!!! Perhaps stick to the packers for now....
    How are numbers looking for the new season Callan, any indications as yet?

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

vCash

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Burgs
    What a bummer!
    Here's to a bigger and better '08 comp though.
    Can see how pissed you would be Krusher, definately worth a couple of Krash tackles on a big hairy bloke holding an extremely sharp knife!!! Perhaps stick to the packers for now....
    How are numbers looking for the new season Callan, any indications as yet?

Hey Burgs Numbers are looking reasonable in the southwest with few new faces about however it looks likely bunbury wont have a southwest team this year again so back to 3 team comp. We have formed a SW colts side (have about 25 kids so far) this year mainly 17 yr olds who will play in the perth colts comp so hopefully in the next few years these players will flow through to the senior ranks.

The SWRU are also looking at this year to push into Dalyellup/Capel areas with aim of forming a team from this area for 08.

Looks like great southern and kal are pumping along nicely and great to see Krusher pumping it up in katanning...

We have a preseaon comp at the Southwest Games on the 31st March with seniors and colts (who will be playing Neddies). If you know where i could get some TWF cards to give out would be more than happy to do so on the 31st comp as will be plenty spectators around.

Cheers All

"The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Coach can snail mail you a box or two .. or you can visit while your in perth and pick em up while meeting a few of us!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy
    Coach can snail mail you a box or two .. or you can visit while your in perth and pick em up while meeting a few of us!!
    Excellent i will get onto coach. I might pop into jb's after the Lions Game, depending how drunk i am as Have scored a spot in a corporate box thanks to ISC (Just thought would drop that in to brag lol)...

Cheers Happy

"The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough"

"Rugby may have many problems, but the gravest is undoubtedly that of the persistence of summer."
    Chris Laidlaw, New Zealand rugby player and sportswriter. Mud in Your Eye: A Worm's Eye View of the Changing World of Rugby (I 973).

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Great stuff re the Colts side Callan!
    Shame about Bunbury though.
    Shame I live so far from the Country action as would otherwise love to get involved helping etc.
    Look forward to further updates as things happen, thanks mate
    Sounds as if you have the cards covered.

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SWRugby
    Excellent i will get onto coach. I might pop into jb's after the Lions Game, depending how drunk i am as Have scored a spot in a corporate box thanks to ISC (Just thought would drop that in to brag lol)...

Cheers Happy
    lol .. no worries mate - look forward to you buying me a pint as bragging punishment

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2