Thread: Chat Report 29.11.06/01.12.06

Veteran Bookie
    Contributor
    vCash

Chat Report 29.11.06/01.12.06

There was no late breaking news really. Basically i didnt have time to write the report up yesterday. Anyway we have got your attention, so here is the news.

Honour Roll

Exile
    Travelling Gerry
    Evie
    Lonzy
    Jess
    Blueandblack
    Coach
    Cosmik

As you can see by the numbers a small roll up but apart from that skank Cosmik, quality all round.
    As usual all topics covered from the the sublime to the sublime.Here we go.

Blueandblack is in the market for a Dionaea muscipula for his office. Good luck keeping the sucker alive indoors.

Lonzy has been saddled with dinner cooking duties, but with 3/5ths of f... all in the fridge is finding this chore a challenge! BaB who seems to be a accommadating dude has offered up some meat of dubious history to Lonzy.

Speaking of meat, Gerry is being screwed by the Carnarvon Prawn and Pimp Motel, were he is a guest over his in house phone bill.

Exile is doing his xmas shopping on line.Tough decision, shall he go for the Margarita or Dacquiri mix? Just add alcolhol pop into the freezer, instant eye popping slushies. My idea of the perfect Xmas gift. Much discussion on the merits of different mixes. Margaritas for this little black duck every time.

Coach has shaved off his movember, basically cause he has had a gutful of Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters. Now back on the roster at home!
    Coach, you could of always borrowed my poonani stick to keep yourself active during Movember.It works just ask Chook, hes been beating them off all month.

In a related matter, one of Coachs ex girlfriends Cosmik pops in from Russia
    for a sort of chat. We all had to speak slower English so the skank could keep up with us! Doesnt the dopey bugger realize how hard it is to speak slower when your not actually speaking, but writing?
    Coach met Cozmik on a Contiki bus tour of the Baltic States many years ago he said. Unfortunately Cossie turned out to be the Contiki tour bike, if you get my drift!

Quiz nite was mentioned. A fun night was had by all especially the winners!
    I refuse to mention names in this report because said winners keep reminding other mug punters on their success. Oh stuff it, that evil bastard Gerrys table won it. Dont choke on your bloody lunch.
    Thanks also to Tif and Happy, even though the consensus of opinion was that Happy is a turd. Cannot add much more to that by golly.

What else, oh yeah that lucky jersey winning mongruel Fulvio is buying all TWF members a pint at JBs on sunday as a token of his appreciation in winning the said jersey. Magners for me please FS

There is romance in the air.A couple of members have hooked up.Thats all im saying, cause basically the report is a hard hitting,concise, truthfull summation of all things chat. Brain numbing romance, celeb spotting,horoscope,fashion topics are covered in our sister publication
    No Idea which is edited by Luke the Pom.

Blueandblack said he has a head on him like a bashed crab and is one of the ugliest men god ever poked breathe into. We all have own rod to bear BaB.

Quote of the night...Miss Evie

I am a big fan of not being specific....like that thing......this stuff...works wonders in retail!
    Im totally confused,Gerry is non plussed and X sums the whole thing up by opening up his lunch box.
    What we have to remember is Evie lives in Canberra and is also a part time speech writer for John Howard!

Remember chat next week will be in daylight savings mode.So all you shiny pants out there enjoy the sea breeze down at the beach and slap on plenty of sunscreen on the kiddies now.

God Speed

Tlh

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    nice .. I think

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    Aww... I feel special, and Canberra isnt that bad! Sorry I didnt reply earlier I was killing my liver while in Sydney on holiday...

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

vCash
    how was the trip evie?

I made Happy sad...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess
    how was the trip evie?
    Really good! Saw friends, went to the beach, ate, drank, got soaked at Homebake but it was all very worth it as I saw one of my favourite acts Gotye, live and he was even better than I had hoped. And saw lots of WA bands actually, Little Birdy, Eskimo Joe, Bob Evans. All fabulous!!

But now I am tired and I have a cold...

Adore this life
    There is no guarantee
    Could end by tomorrow

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    some nice music there, good work!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.