Rugby Fan
    Coach
    Pruc
    Brokendown gunfighter
    Beaver
    Travelling Gerry
    Chook
    Egan

Interesting night, much ado about nothing really.I feel a nautical theme coming on for the report( just for you Tif)

Captain Exile of the HMAS TWF has commenced today, stage 1 of his outdoor leisure area. Rather excited.

Seaman Staines aka LTP has promised the crew that he will try to be a good seaman in the future by not backchatting his superiours and thus saving himself a keel hauling or possibly a hanging from the yard arm. A shot of rum allround for the crew says a happy Captain.

Other snippets from the wet mess.

Leading Seaman Miss Evie has unfortunately been on a bender and was currently in the sick bay.

Lieutenant Em on exchange from Scotland answered a question regarding Perth, Scotland saying it was a market town surrounded by lovely countryside but boring as batshit.

Commander Burgs gets the rugby ball out while we sit around watching a Big Gay Al Baxter cardboard effigy burning furiously. Much mirth and merriment from the crew.

Captain Exile pops into the wet mess and in the name of team bonding releases Spunky the rabid hamster(ships mascot) who immediately shoots up Naval Rating Rugby Fans backdoor. Rugby Fan now known as Warren!
    Warren straight of to the sick bay to join Evie.

Chief Petty Officer Travelling Gerry pops up from the mess to say hi then bolts
    back to the kitchen to attend to some meat business.

Cadet Beaver is stuck in said kitchen peeling prawns and could not make it up to the wet mess for a fire engine!

Cadet Egan puts his head in waffling words starting with G and finishing in Y and it isnt Gary either. He may well join Seaman Staines on the yard arm!

Admiral Coach is piped aboard, does a routine inspection.Everything to his satisfaction.

Petty Officers BlueandBlack and Brokendown gunfighter are leading by example and drinking responsibily in the mess.

Midshipman Chook joins us in the mess and orders a Magners. Not sure if it agrees with our powder blue fowl friend. Chook has temporarily left the HMAS GTT after threatening to put one in amidships. Having a caniption with his junior naval ratings.

Admiral Coach has said while we are on shore leave Saturday night there will be no webcast of the quiz nite from the West Leederville Bowlo due to the fact that it is still 1962 at the bowlo(Queens bloody picture still on the wall) and basically has not the infrastructure. They do have plenty of alcolholic beverages though.

Wet mess starts to thin out and much to my horror there is no one of decent character including myself steering the ship.We are in nasty waters here and i take the only sane approach, i bail out. Its a shame Able Seaman Freeman(Tif) isnt on board as he is a dab hand at maritime disasters!

Cabin Boy Jedi Knight is on shore leave in Bangkok on a flying cultural visit
    and was sorely missed. That banana show is something else eh Cabin Boy?
    Mrs Hydrangea was well impressed when we were there.

Well that sums up the night, errors and ommissions accepted.

Looking forward to catching up with all at the quiz nite.

Cheers Tlh

Stand up for the Western Force!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

the punters friend..... stick with me and you will be wearing

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Nice work mate

"Bloody oath we did!"

Nathan Sharpe, Legend.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    ahh shit I forgot ... dammit. On a brighter note - Clancy's has magners!!!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

vCash
    I forgot too

By the time coach informed me a barmaid was needed (on msn) it was already close to my bed time so I could get up early for work this morning.

Sorry everyone. My bad.

I made Happy sad...

Senior Player
    vCash

Glad you mentioned the Glory part of my entrance