Sorry guys I guess I could have posted this stuff a while ago but it seems like I've been able to stop and breathe again in the last 3 weeks since his chemo finally stopped. Ronald McDonald house is the house where parents who don't live in Perth stay while there kids are being treated in the oncology ward. A while back some of the Force players went there with Western Force tops with each kids name written on the back of the jumper, it was great. Jon Mitchell was down there last week but we were told he would be coming to the ward but he only went to the house instead so we missed him that day.

All the codes do come down to be fair to them but the Force boys seem the best (Who am I kidding I'm biased), no really they don't bring that I'm a celebrity with them that some of the other codes seem to have. Can't imagine any of the Dockers or Eagles waiting for an hour before they even got to meet who they were supposed to, even though they fell asleep they did wait for an hour in the other room before Connor woke up.

I was going to put a proposal to the team as some of the European clubs have done to change the colour of the Force top for one game to raise money for the cancer ward at PMH. Here goes but the European teams always went PINK. Any thoughts on the blue being changed to pink for one night??? The players jumpers get auctioned after the game to raise funds as well as tin shakers at the game. One club in South Wales "Ospreys" now sell the pink and black version of the jumper they had in their shop which for some time was out selling the normal version. The female fans really seemed to like it. Anyway just a thought and this is a forum.