Thread: RWC Tickets On sale today

Rookie
    vCash

RWC Tickets On sale today

In about 40 minutes at 4pm

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    very easy to get tickets today if you go through the uk ticketmaster website( it takes too long on the rest of the world web page) got another 2 tickets for the wales australia game, to go with the australia pool games tickets i purchased back in april, anyone else have any luck?

Rookie
    vCash
    I got Argentina vs Ireland the Playoff and Canada Vs Fiji (day after Australia Wales in Cardiff) I got a lot of my tickets back in April when i had to buy packages and it was easy as then today it was a mad house.

I Still need tickets to the opening match both Semi Final 2 and the Final to make my Rugby Oddessy complete!!!

PS: aren't the tickets real pricey?????? 120 quid for England Vs repecharge 2 big bucks!!!

Last edited by Weebie; 09-11-06 at 17:35. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

vCash
    I just hammered the credit card and got Scot v NZ and Scot v Romania. At least I won't have to pay for travel or accommodation...! ;-)

Keeping the Faith ... right here in Perth!

vCash
    What is the website? Should inform my dad... he is likley going to meet up with hit mates from SA in France for the World Cup.

Every forwards dream is to become a back...

vCash
    Weebie if I recall correctly it is not possible to buy tickets for the final (not sure about semi's but I think the same applies).

What happens is that everyone who purchases a group stage ticket is automatically entered into a ballot, if you are drawn from the ballot you are offered the option of buying a ticket to the final. The more group stage tickets you buy the more ballot tickets you get. Seems an excellent way to ensure only those of us that support the earlier rounds are able to get to the final, and prevents all the corporate and touts (I think you call them scalpers) snapping up the final tickets in advance.

I have four tickets for the early stages but would only be interested in the final if Ireland were successful (not really that likely is it ) so closer to the time we must restart this thread and see how we have fared in the ballot.

vCash
    According to my favourite sister (Em-forcer for those new recruits), the semi & final tickets don't go on sale until January but there may also be a ballot system operating too.

Now, the reason that she's my favourite sister (admittedly with not a lot of competition) is that she's bought me tickets for Scotland vs Romania & Scotland vs New Zealand.

Looks like I'll have to talk to my travel agent in the morning!

CHEERLEADERS ROCK!!!

Rookie
    vCash
    I got a Wallaby team package back in April so if the Wallabies make the Semi Final i get a automatic ticket so hopefully Knuckles can get our forward pack working.

I'm in a bit of a pickle now i originally intended to only go for 2 weeks catch the quarters all the way to final so when the tickets went on sale in april there was little demand and i went trigger happy buying heaps of packages for me and my mates without realising until today that there is a limit onto how many tickets you can buy. there should of been a block so when i was purchasing more tickets it would of blocked me if i went over but now i have too many tix. I am now going ot be in europe and intend to go on soem massive oddessy taking in all Australia matches and many vital matches throughout the cup all the wya through to the final.

Hmmm i hope i don't lose too much sleep over this with a year out!!!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    well done...

Rookie
    vCash
    Well looks like i'm in the clear thanks to a quick response from ticketbastard.