Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Memberships Price Comparisons

vCash
    Exile, you are correct about LR and although development of the facilities is overdue it is a shame they are removing the standing areas in place of a 50,000 (I think) all-seater. The link below will give more info and shows some good artist impressions of the new layout.

http://www.lrsdc.ie/gallery/photocategory.asp?PCID=34

Burgs, the walk-up position really depends on the opposition and the tournament. Unlike the S14 teams most GP grounds have reasonably low capacity (Bath for instance has a maximum of 10,600 although London Irish can accomodate 24,500), and a great proportion of those are committed to season ticket holders (again Bath have 6,500 STH). In the GP last year all 11 home games at Bath were sold out before the day of the game, as were the 3 home fixtures in the Heineken Cup. It was however possible to walk-up and buy a ticket to the Anglo Welsh Cup games as these didn't draw such good sides. This year I think that once again the GP matches will sell out but as Bath are only in the secondary European Challenge Cup I expect these wont sell out. I believe this is pretty much the same with all 12 GP sides perhaps with the exception of London Irish and Saracens as they share much larger grounds with soccer teams.

This weekend it is an away fixture at Bristol for me, not one of my favourite venues (Memorial Stadium) but only about 20 miles from home so a close "away" tie. Shouldn't complain of course as i know you would love to have so much live rugby available (even if you did have to stand Exile )

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash

Red face

Gotta ask - do the Reds have a decent stadium what else do you get for your monies - the open days orgainised by the Western Force seemed quite credible but curious to know what i would get as a brumbie supporter (apart from not losing so much Vcash)

61 years between Grand Slams Was the wait worth it - Ya betta baby

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Suncorp is a fantastic stadium - if only all the other cities had one just as good!

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    It would be interesting to see, what season ticket holders pay in South Africa and New Zealand for the Super 14.

would be good to compare them.

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3