Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 27-09-2006 TWF Mail out - TWF Turns One! Win a $100 Bar Tab!

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs up 27-09-2006 TWF Mail out - TWF Turns One! Win a $100 Bar Tab!

TheWholeForce.com is celebrating it's first birthday on October 1st!

As a thank you and to celebrate, J.B. O'Reilly's are putting up a $100 bar tab to be given away to one lucky member! To enter the draw you must be a registered TWF member who is 18 years or older with at least one post on the forums. Simply log on to http://www.TheWholeForce.com, edit your "Profile" and select "YES!" on the "Participate in TWF Birthday Draw?" question at the bottom of the page. This link - http://TheWholeForce.com/profile.php?do=editprofile - will take you there.

The winner will be announced on Sunday October 1st (the actual date of TWF's first official birthday)

Some Statistics
    We now have 588 registered members who between them created 4,242 threads and made 27,500 Posts. I'd like to thank every one who has participated on the site - it's you that have made TWF what it is today.

TWF Business Directory
    Want you business listed in the TWF business directory? Simply reply to this email with details - it's a free service for members. Be sure to check it out next time you're on TWF, and support those that support the Force!

Western Force Memberships
    If you haven't renewed your Western Force membership for 2007 - you're probably too late. I'd get on the phone and call the memberships line right now on 1300 853 401!

APC Over
    After nine glorious months, save for the untelevised APC final - that's about it for provincial Rugby till pre-season matches next year! TWF will of course still be humming along with all the information we can get and we'll be closely following the Wallabies spring tour (and in particular our 'Western Wallabies'). All Wallabies matches will be on the big screen at J.B. O'Reilly's!

I know we have a big mix of international supporters here, but ...... C'arn The Wallabies!

The TWF Team

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    coach

just on the memberships. We requested to change our seats and upgrade from Iron to Nickel. We havent heard anything back as yet? Should we have or are they still processing everything?

As everyone else heard back?

PS - i would love a $100 bar tab!

To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group.

vCash
    I'll be over in April to collect my $100 bar voucher

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses
    I'll be over in April to collect my $100 bar voucher
    sorry Moses but the bar tab expires in March

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by luke_the_pom
    coach

just on the memberships. We requested to change our seats and upgrade from Iron to Nickel. We havent heard anything back as yet? Should we have or are they still processing everything?

I don't think you'll be hearuing anything for a while yet. 1st thing RugbyWA are doing is to renew memberships staying in same seats. Once that is all done they will them move members around who have requested and then they will do new memberships. 22,000 people - thats a lot of paper work!
    Quote Originally Posted by LTP
    PS - i would love a $100 bar tab!
    me too, but I don;t think I'm allowed to win it, and I don't think my wife would let me collect either .....

Dear Lord, if you give us back Johnny Cash, we'll give you Justin Bieber.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach
    me too, but I don;t think I'm allowed to win it, and I don't think my wife would let me collect either .....

hahahaha

I'll be thinking of you when I have my first drink from the tab

vCash
    Good deal and great first year coach! Thanks to the publican and the crew for the great prize. If I'm lucky enough to win the bar tab you guys can use it on Quiz Night as a prize in the raffle or to buy everone a round of drinks.

vCash
    And for those of you under 18, you may enter for me.

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    I'll be thinking of you when I have my first drink from the tab
    The Publican wont even fly the Australian Flag because it has a Union Jack on it, there is no way a Pom will be getting free beer from him!

One of The InnFORCEers was told when he rang to find out if his was recieved they said you would only hear from them if you HAD NOT renewed by the close date.

Last edited by The InnFORCEr; 27-09-06 at 12:00. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    im glad he wont raise the australian flag - dont care of his reasons as long as i dont have to see it im happy

and when i have my first free beer i will raise it to the publican while thinking of coach

vCash
    exsqueeze me ... ... ... there is nothing wrong with the australian flag Luke ... and any one who has a problem with it needs to speak to me ... I'll sort em out ... ... ... you thousands of aussies have fought for our freedom under that flag and it annoys me when people dont respect it...

on a brighter note ... I shall shout you all a beer ... um if I win the tab ... depending on how many of you there are ... it may be cheap or ... ... ummm cheaper hehehehe

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha was just thinking luke would freak out if he came in to my room lmao!!! ... I have a bout three aussie flags up in there hehehe and a couple of wallabies ones ... and a western force one ... and .... an ACDC one hahahaha!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Lonzy; 27-09-06 at 14:07. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "Believe in the best, think your best, study your best, have a goal for your best, never be satisfied with less than your best, try your best, and in the long run things will turn out for the best."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr
    The Publican wont even fly the Australian Flag because it has a Union Jack on it, there is no way a Pom will be getting free beer from him!
    Boxing Kangaroo it is then.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonzy
    exsqueeze me ... ... ... there is nothing wrong with the australian flag Luke ... and any one who has a problem with it needs to speak to me ... I'll sort em out ... ... ... you thousands of aussies have fought for our freedom under that flag and it annoys me when people dont respect it...

on a brighter note ... I shall shout you all a beer ... um if I win the tab ... depending on how many of you there are ... it may be cheap or ... ... ummm cheaper hehehehe

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha was just thinking luke would freak out if he came in to my room lmao!!! ... I have a bout three aussie flags up in there hehehe and a couple of wallabies ones ... and a western force one ... and .... an ACDC one hahahaha!!!!!!!!

dont worry my room has plenty of english merchandise too! and of course i dont have a problem with it - i just stare into the union jack!

and ill buy every1 a drink who hasnt insulted me and England slims it down a bit

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    I could deal with Boxing Kangaroo, but he chooses to fly the "alternate" Australian Flag which some half baked American that lives in Cottesloe decided should be our flag (looks like there is a yellow boomerang on it's side beteween blue and green panels). He recently (may have been Australia Day)flew it from the Harbour Bridge and was arrested.

In fact when I prented The Publican witha Western Force flag before our first game his response was "you'll do anything to get rid of that flag won't you".

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    and ill buy every1 a drink who hasnt insulted me and England slims it down a bit[/QUOTE]

So it's $100 all to yourself then Luke

I'll do the same as Larry and put it into the raffle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast