Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Super Rugby Courthouse Rd1 - Rebels v RA

vCash
    They'll need police divers to get the evidence. It's on the bottom of the harbour somewhere off the Mosman Jetty.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    Discovery should be wild given it might open the financials of Rugby Australia.
    Looks pretty accurate. North's grubby fingerprints seem to be all over this.....

ANALYSIS: The Rebels aren't going down without a fight - and they might drag Rugby Australia down with them

"The Rebels are about to lob a Molotov cocktail into Rugby Australia HQ which could do just that (burn down the house)."

https://www.theroar.com.au/2024/03/06/analysis-the-rebels-arent-going-down-without-a-fight-and-they-might-drag-rugby-australia-down-with-them/

PS. This bloke shows some class for a Roar hack with all the Talking Heads references

vCash
    So according to the Roar, the Rabble have had their bluff called by RA walking away from "peace talks".

Rebels threaten Civil War as peace talks with RA end

In ending the mediation talks, RA has effectively called the Rebels board’s bluff on threats to launch legal action for about $8 million the Rebels are claimed to be owed by RA...........

https://www.theroar.com.au/2024/03/2...r-super-rugby/

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    It's rough to criticize, we fought with everything we had. Yes our demise wasn't of our own making, but I see the parallel

C'mon the

Apprentice
    vCash
    Is any of this about saving the Rebels?

I had assumed the Rebels were done and this was just about the Directors saving themselves from the ATO bill?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmet View Post
    Is any of this about saving the Rebels?I had assumed the Rebels were done and this was just about the Directors saving themselves from the ATO bill?
    You're probably right.I'm still not surprised they're doing everything they can. And am not, ever, going to defend rugby Australia who've made this bed for themselves by over funding the rebels since they started.You can almost understand the rebels confusion when you see how often they've gone to the union asking for multi million dollar payouts and getting them with zero accountability. It must be confusing having the taps suddenly tuned off with no explanation.RA nearly sent themselves broke paying the rebels bills in 2017.

C'mon the

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2