Dear Members,

I know, 2 emails in one week - I'm not trying to SPAM you all, I'm just VERY excited about the first game being less than 2 days away!

Thursday - Launch Party!

A big reminder - "The Committed" Super 14 Launch Party at the Leederville Hotel tomorrow (Thursday 9th February) night! RugbyWA came gave it a mention in the Cut-Out-Pass, so expect a BIG crowd - BE THERE, IT'S THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA FOR RUGBY IN WA AND YOU WILL BE KICKING YOURSELF IF YOU MISS IT!!

Friday - Game Day!

Leederville Hotel - Pre match drinks and rally before the game (and EVERY home game) then buses will be leaving the Hotel an hour before kick off time to ferry patrons to the ground (2 buses going back and forth till everyone is there). Buses will also be available to shuttle you back to the Leederville after the game for a post match celebration! How good is that?!?

Radio Coverage!
2 Perth Stations will be providing LIVE commentary of each and every game with a local commentary team for home games and New Zealand or South African feeds for away games. Take a radio to the game and listen to world class commentary while you watch.

On 882AM 6PR Mick Collis (a well known local rugby player) and Adrian Barrich (Channel Seven and 6PR presenter) will be the commentators while the injured Rudi Vedelago ( Force lock) will do special comments.

On 90.5FM SportFM former Springbok Test player Andy Aitken joins the voice of Rugby in WA, Leon Ruri and Ashley Morrison for the 90.5 SportFM coverage.

Nothing like a bit of competition to get the best out of someone - both commentary teams are bound to do a great job. If you are unsure which to listen to, give them both a go! Be sure to log on to TWF and let us know your thoughts after the game.

Be Blue!
Join in the RugbyWA initiative to create a sea of blue at Subiaco Oval - wear something blue to all Emirates Western Force home games and show your support for the boys!

Tipping Competition

Reminders about the TWF tipping competition - details here: http://thewholeforce.com/showthread.php?t=1181
We also have a Dream Team competition up - details here: http://thewholeforce.com/showthread.php?t=1272

See you all at The Leederville on the 9th, and Subi Oval on the 10th!

The TWF Team