Thread: Coaches call

vCash

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    CEO Tony Lewis on SportFM 28/02/2023

Tony Lewis on Sport FM 28/02/2023

Talking about the first up win

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    OK interview, if a bit guarded at times. Answered the question about the Rodda prognosis with a bit of a word salad, as they say now days.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Re the Rodda thing, I think he was doing the best he can given the pressure coming from multiple sources.

I thought it interesting that he bring up bell who plays a different role and has a different injury.

I thought there was a slight implication that wallabies are pushing for him not to play Sr this year due to his wallabies contract.

C'mon the

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I cant imagine Eddie selecting anyone on reputation alone.*

*Unless they are from Randwick, Waratahs, or has a Million Dollar Contract from RugbyAustralia

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Re the Rodda thing, I think he was doing the best he can given the pressure coming from multiple sources.

I thought it interesting that he bring up bell who plays a different role and has a different injury.

I thought there was a slight implication that wallabies are pushing for him not to play Sr this year due to his wallabies contract.
    That was my take too. So hopefully his estimate of 6 weeks is realistic and the discussion is how cautious to be. If there were any surgery involved it would most likely be (SR) season-ending.

Before the ex-bookie asks me any more medical opinions () - I know a bit about this injury - I've had 3. 2 were the same bone in each foot at one time - one of which was surgery and a bone graft the others healed OK with rest.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    OK interview, if a bit guarded at times. Answered the question about the Rodda prognosis with a bit of a word salad, as they say now days.
    Tony's responses are always well measured and articulated based on the information he as as a CEO can and should be allowed to divluge.

I remain a steadfast supporter of Tony and appreciate the time he takes to get the messages he can out to us.

Anyone who wants to be closer to the decision making and action needs to apply for a management position at the Force, were in terms of their employment they would then be privvy to additional information.

In regards to Rodda he was still in a moon boot on Saturday. He is still relatively young in rugby terms and needs to be given the best chance to heal correctly and sadly most injuries do require rest and time. His health needs to come first.

Simon Cron: “People talk about winning and losing all the time and they are critical, but there’s a process to get into and it’s the ability to stay present, do your job and execute skills under pressure.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    Tony's responses are always well measured and articulated based on the information he as as a CEO can and should be allowed to divulge.

Anyone who wants to be closer to the decision making and action needs to apply for a management position at the Force, were in terms of their employment they would then be privvy to additional information.
    And anyone who is a supporter (or not) can come here to speculate on the information available or why that might be limited, without it being taken as criticism of management. Nor does it mean anyone feels a need to be part of the process: That's one of the reasons supporter sites exist.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2