Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WA Border to remain closed

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    more and more hospital employees are leaving,due to the stress of being understaffed,thus putting more stress on those remaining-all annual leave will soon be cancelled.The hospitals need more staff NOW,not 6 months down the track-the system has reached crisis point-how is the system going to cope with the expected surge in covid cases?
    a very bleak outlook indeed

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brokendown gunfighter View Post
    more and more hospital employees are leaving,due to the stress of being understaffed,thus putting more stress on those remaining-all annual leave will soon be cancelled.The hospitals need more staff NOW,not 6 months down the track-the system has reached crisis point-how is the system going to cope with the expected surge in covid cases?a very bleak outlook indeed
    This, I agree with.It's a shame that the last 2 years was spent arguing with NSW rather than solving the actual problem, but keeping shut right now is the only solution.I don't believe enough is being done, I would assume if it was they'd be crowing about it.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Just as an aside jargs; the "Slomo" for Scomo nick seems on the way our. He's now being labelled "The Liar From the Shire".
    Shasta, Nothing to do with me!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Ha-ha. Which is why I chipped Jargs about it in an earlier thread.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Senior Player
    vCash
    Force travel east for opening Super Rugby Pacific Rounds

The Western Force will base themselves on the east coast for the opening two rounds of the inaugural season of Super Rugby Pacific due to ongoing border restrictions in Western Australia as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Force, ACT Brumbies and NSW Waratahs have agreed to swap home and away fixtures in the early rounds of the competition.

The Force home fixture against the Brumbies, originally scheduled for Round 1, will now be played in Canberra, with the Force instead hosting the Brumbies in Round 6. The home fixture against the Waratahs, originally scheduled for Round 4, will now be played in NSW, with the Force instead hosting the Waratahs in Round 9.

The Force will seek to retain their home match against the Reds in Round 3, with the venue for this match to be confirmed. The Western Force will continue to work with the Western Australian government to host the match in Perth, however, venues on the east coast are also being explored.

Rugby Australia CEO Andy Marinos said: “I’d like to thank the Western Force, Brumbies, NSW Waratahs, and Reds for their understanding and the spirit of cooperation in which they’ve worked as we’ve progressed through these necessary changes.

“Unfortunately, we are all now well versed in dealing with these kinds of changes as we continue to navigate the uncertainty that surrounds COVID-19. However, we have managed to find a solution which maintains the integrity of the draw and allows us to proceed with minimal disruptions to the season.

“By relocating to the east coast for the opening rounds of the competition, the Western Force players, staff and their families are making a significant sacrifice and we thank them for that.

“Rugby has faced many challenges of the last couple of years, but I am heartened by the spirit and resolve which has been displayed by the entire Rugby community as we’ve worked together to find solutions and positive outcomes for the game during a difficult time.”

Western Force CEO Tony Lewis said: “Firstly, I’d like to thank Phil Thomson of the Brumbies, Paul Doorn of the Waratahs, Matthew Barlow from SANZAR and Ben Whittaker from Rugby Australia for their assistance with reaching such a positive result.

“To deliver seven home games for our Members and fans is of the utmost importance for us, so we’ll continue to work hard with the Western Australian government. We want to see all WA rugby fans at HBF Park for what promises to be a massive season.”

Click here to download full fixtures.
    https://westernforce.rugby/news/forc...rounds-2022128

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    The Emperor has just announced the WA border to open from March 3. There will be more restrictions within WA. 75% stadia limit among them.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3