Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Qualifying Final - ACT Brumbies vs Western Force - 5:45 Kick Off

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Killer was just before half time. Bad kick in attack put the Force back on their own try line, then a really poor box kick kept the game alive with 15 seconds on the clock. That decision cost a player for 20minutes and a try. Hardly the only example of poor kicking though, which was the biggest problem overall.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiraag View Post
    Valiant effort from the team, but unfortunately didn't really fire a shot in attack and couldn't nullify the effect of the red card.
    Our forwards really put in and came out on top of the much vaunted brumbies pack.
    Our territory and kicking game again let us down, and those 2 scrums cubelli failed to put the ball in really killed us.

I was fuming that this wasn't even looked at (Wright lifting Koteka way past the horizontal and dumping him on his head) - surely had to be a yellow?!
    Attachment 5758
    Attachment 5759
    I couldn’t believe that nobody saw that but saw some silly penalty instead!
    Hate stans inability to rewind etc. ie either ff or rw.

Could someone confirm the tackle count? With about 20 to go I thought I heard something like 160-60! But I was drinking at the time!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by SNOB; 01-05-21 at 22:35.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Valiant effort from the team, but unfortunately didn't really fire a shot in attack and couldn't nullify the effect of the red card.
    Our forwards really put in and came out on top of the much vaunted brumbies pack.
    Our territory and kicking game again let us down, and those 2 scrums cubelli failed to put the ball in really killed us.

I was fuming that this wasn't even looked at (Wright lifting Koteka way past the horizontal and dumping him on his head) - surely had to be a yellow?!
    Attachment 5758
    Attachment 5759
    With the ref right there. He had to look through the "beyond the horizontal" to see the action on the other side.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

Player
    vCash

Attachment 5758
    Attachment 5759
    Needed to grab his head and roll around like the brumbies player did hehe

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    the major factor IMO was our inability to score tries-it seems defence sucked all the energy out of the team and we just didn't have the wow factor to make something out of nothing,which most successful teams seem to be able to do(apart from the game against the reds)

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4