Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 375

Thread: Force List 2022 speculation

  1. #346
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    19,466
    vCash
    7414800
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    Exciting League prospect signed by Force

    The Western Force add ‘x-factor’ to its 2022 Super Rugby Pacific squad with the signing of outside back Daniel Ala.

    The 19-year-old New South Welshman joins the Force from NRL side Manly Warringah Sea Eagles and has represented Australia in the World Schools Sevens competition.

    The speedster has also earned national call-ups for the Australian U18s and Schools side alongside Force lock Jackson Pugh and new recruit Reesjan Pasitoa.

    Growing up playing both rugby codes, Ala is determined to make his mark in union with the Force.

    Read More

    2018 Video clip playing U18
    This is a main squad signing?

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  2. #347
    Champion Tazzmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,429
    vCash
    5572000
    Wizard of Oz: How the 'best young coach in New Zealand' signed for the Western Force

    Paul Cully Article on the Forces Acquition of Mark Ozich:

    New Zealand rugby's loss could very much be Australia’s gain.

    Tony Lewis, the former Tasman chief executive who turned the Mako into a benchmark province before joining the Western Force, has revealed to Stuff how he landed Hawke’s Bay coach Mark Ozich, with a glowing recommendation from Māori All Blacks icon Ash Dixon forming a key part of Lewis’ due diligence process..."

    Read More

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The Force Onwards and Upwards

  3. #348
    Legend Contributor .X.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,025
    vCash
    374000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    Exciting League prospect signed by Force

    The Western Force add ‘x-factor’ to its 2022 Super Rugby Pacific squad with the signing of outside back Daniel Ala.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    This is a main squad signing?
    Im gonna take a guess and say yeah

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Exile
    Sydney


    "Ehh, Good Enough" - Mediocrates

  4. #349
    Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Wattle Grove
    Posts
    2,043
    vCash
    998000
    Hi TIF you have Reesjan Pasitoa listed in the squad twice with different years. Once at FH and the other at outside back.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

  5. #350
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    991
    vCash
    5440000
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzmania View Post
    Wizard of Oz: How the 'best young coach in New Zealand' signed for the Western Force

    Paul Cully Article on the Forces Acquition of Mark Ozich:

    New Zealand rugby's loss could very much be Australia’s gain.

    Tony Lewis, the former Tasman chief executive who turned the Mako into a benchmark province before joining the Western Force, has revealed to Stuff how he landed Hawke’s Bay coach Mark Ozich, with a glowing recommendation from Māori All Blacks icon Ash Dixon forming a key part of Lewis’ due diligence process..."

    Read More
    Sounds like a great coach signing by the Force. Lewis, Hodgo and Sampson seem to be doing a really good job of filling the gaps in the Force squad and weaponry.

    I am also super excited by all the RugbyWA development work and coaching I have seen going into the WA squads (U16, U18, U19, Perth Gold) at the moment. This must bare fruit for WA and the Force down the track.
    With NSW and Vic shutdown with Covid at the moment, WA and the Force could steal a year of progress from them.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  6. #351
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    19,466
    vCash
    7414800
    Agreed. I saw some criticism of the recent signing because he's an eastern states product, but I think a longer term view is more appropriate.

    Getting all this quality from outside improves our knowledge and competition for spots.

    You don't see Qld crying about grabbing a good prospect from NSW or even wa.

    Even Canterbury do it. It makes the program the destination

    That will bear fruit in about five years

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  7. #352
    Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    West Leederville
    Posts
    16,170
    vCash
    4060000
    Quote Originally Posted by sandgroperrugby View Post
    Hi TIF you have Reesjan Pasitoa listed in the squad twice with different years. Once at FH and the other at outside back.
    Good pick up...all sorted.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

    Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

    Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

  8. #353
    Player Chopper1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Yallingup WA
    Posts
    471
    vCash
    5562000
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    This is a main squad signing?
    He's from the Manly Sea Eagles, he must be good.

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  9. #354
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    19,466
    vCash
    7414800
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopper1 View Post
    He's from the Manly Sea Eagles, he must be good.
    But the article said he's played both codes as a junior.I suspect that means he signed a letter of intent with many at birth and got picked up on a scholarship at some Sydney rugby schoolAt least, as a winger, the transition is easier and he's played a bit before.Let's not forget who weve already got in the squad tho

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  10. #355
    Player
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    312
    vCash
    5020000
    I went to the Force Players page to check some stats on FLW and Tom Robertson, and the page said "2022 Squad coming soon". Hopefully an announcement on the full squad soon.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  11. #356
    Immortal GIGS20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Rockingham
    Posts
    19,466
    vCash
    7414800
    Quote Originally Posted by Transiting View Post
    I went to the Force Players page to check some stats on FLW and Tom Robertson, and the page said "2022 Squad coming soon". Hopefully an announcement on the full squad soon.
    Perhaps with Quade?

    I mean, I was pretty down on him from a no dickheads perspective, but, Like JOC, I think he's turned that around (at least from afar)

    Might be worth a one year to work with our young 10s

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

  12. #357
    Legend Contributor .X.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    6,025
    vCash
    374000
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Perhaps with Quade?

    I mean, I was pretty down on him from a no dickheads perspective, but, Like JOC, I think he's turned that around (at least from afar)

    Might be worth a one year to work with our young 10s
    I agree. But I would contract him til the next RWC.

    You know we really should have this discussion in the 2022 Force Squad Discussion Thread.


    TIF will yell at us.

    Again.

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Exile
    Sydney


    "Ehh, Good Enough" - Mediocrates

  13. #358
    Player
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    312
    vCash
    5020000
    When searching for the players' profiles on the Force site, I see it still says "Full 2022 Squad coming soon". I have a feeling at least one more big name is to be announced.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  14. #359
    Champion andrewg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    1,442
    vCash
    5588000
    Quote Originally Posted by Transiting View Post
    When searching for the players' profiles on the Force site, I see it still says "Full 2022 Squad coming soon". I have a feeling at least one more big name is to be announced.
    Probably more related to NSW and NZ players still to come or being in quarantine and waiting for new kit to be available for individual photos.

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

  15. #360
    Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    wembley
    Posts
    7,764
    vCash
    5534000
    Quote Originally Posted by Transiting View Post
    When searching for the players' profiles on the Force site, I see it still says "Full 2022 Squad coming soon". I have a feeling at least one more big name is to be announced.
    so,I'm still in with a chance?

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-20, 07:45
  2. Force Cap Numbers - List of Debut
    By Emu in forum Western Force
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-12-15, 08:41
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-12, 14:10
  4. Cooper unfazed by Force speculation
    By travelling_gerry in forum Queensland Reds
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-03-10, 08:56
  5. More Force CEO speculation
    By Blackswan in forum Western Force
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 25-01-08, 18:05

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •