Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Force List 2022 speculation

vCash
    Wow, huge news! Somewhat surprised we've taken both Pasitoa and Kuenzle. Almost seems a bit harsh on the Brumbies and not 100% sold on Kuenzle.
    But Fines and Pasitoa is exactly what we are looking for. Hopefully Tapine is also a good prospect that can fill Olofowela's boots.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by chiraag; 26-05-21 at 09:33.

Player
    vCash
    Kuenzle is decent. Robust with a bit of size about him for a ten.

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    At the moment it is Fines I am happiest about. I really hope the Force sits down with lots of vision on players like Smith, because of the halves going around I think Fines has the most potential going around to be that sort of fast recycling, omnipresent half required to release a back line. Got to build that backline of course, and someone really needs to stand up at 10, but little steps.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chiraag View Post
    Wow, huge news! Somewhat surprised we've taken both Pasitoa and Kuenzle. Almost seems a but harsh on the Brumbies and not 100% sold on Kuenzle.
    But Fines and Pasitoa is exactly what we are looking for. Hopefully Tapine is also a good prospect that can fill Olofowela's boots.
    in other news,

Fuck the Brumbies, they've been warehousing talent since 1996

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    I wonder if they could convince Scoble back at hooker. He's made the Premiership team of the week a couple of times.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

vCash
    I thought that Kuenzle had a big boot and fits into a Reece Hodge type of mould.

Player
    vCash
    InnFORCEr's 2022 list is great and all that, but I haven't seen anything official confirming the four Brumbies or many of the other players guaranteed for next year eg. Robertson, Holmes, Thrush Kahui. Do we have confirmation of any of this???

Player
    vCash
    Going by InnFORCErs list, still 2 Props, 2 Locks and 1 Centre to be recruited. Not sure about Props (if Robertson has re-signed) but if Ball is signed then only need one more development Lock. For Centres, think Kerevi would be better than Kuridrani (but keep him if no others available).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Transiting View Post
    InnFORCEr's 2022 list is great and all that, but I haven't seen anything official confirming the four Brumbies or many of the other players guaranteed for next year eg. Robertson, Holmes, Thrush Kahui. Do we have confirmation of any of this???
    The 4 Brumbies have been announced in an article in the west recently Robertson Holmes thrush and kahui might have been multi year contracts, but I'm not across that

C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Transiting View Post
    At a Q&A before one of the matches Tony Lewis mentioned three senior players coming back next year to both play and coach the academy. I think the three names were Holmes, Thrush & Kahui (memory might be playing up) but those three names make sense for preparing for life after playing.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    At a Q&A before one of the matches Tony Lewis mentioned three senior players coming back next year to both play and coach the academy. I think the three names were Holmes, Thrush & Kahui (memory might be playing up) but those three names make sense for preparing for life after playing.
    My memory "plays up" all the time these days even without lubrication. But you're correct on those blokes. Thrush has stated in an interview that he's keen to play on. If it was so, not a bad recruitment strategy to get class experienced players around the joint. As we've seen over the years, once they experience life in WA, plenty decide to stay on.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10