Quote Originally Posted by andrewg View Post
    Cottesloe for the GF replay.
    2020 Grand Final was Cott vs Soaks lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Force players ready for Fortescue Premier Grade season opener

April 9, 2021

With the 2021 Fortescue Premier Grade season kicking off this Saturday, the Western Force will be strongly represented throughout the Round 1 matches.

Six Super Rugby squad players and eight Fortescue Academy players will be donning their local club jerseys on Saturday afternoon, as they continue to develop their game.

The player alignment within RugbyWA’s competition showcases the collaborative approach between the governing body and the Force, as it strives to maintain strong engagement and participation at the grassroots level.

Club stalwart and USA World Cup star Marcel Brache will take to the field for reigning champions Cottesloe at Harvey Field in a blockbuster clash against Fortescue Academy players Connor Seve and Keenan Wentholt, who will be playing for Wests Scarborough.

Veteran prop Chris Heiberg and exciting young scrumhalf Reece Anapu will be lining up alongside each other for Palmyra against Associates and Siosifa Amone.

In other matches, Finn O’Callaghan and Zantana Tupuono-Pomare of Nedlands take on Kalamunda, Bo Abra and Dante Tatafu of Perth-Bayswater face Curtin University, brothers Ollie and Luke Callan line up together for Wanneroo against Jonah Placid of Southern Lions and Victor Harris will be representing his junior club Joondalup Brothers against UWA.

It’s set to be a fantastic weekend and season of community rugby. Be sure to get down and support your local club on Saturday afternoon. Click HERE for the full fixture list.

For those who can’t make it to the games, this week’s RugbyWA LMSC live streamed game is the Palymra vs Associates clash at Tompkins Park, which can be accessed on the RugbyWA YouTube channel HERE.

Super Rugby Squad Players
    Bo Abra (Perth-Bayswater)
    Marcel Brache (Cottesloe)
    Ollie Callan (Wannerroo)
    Victor Harris (Joondalup)
    Chris Heiberg (Palmyra)
    Jonah Placid (Southern Lions)

Fortescue Academy Players
    Siosifa Amone (Associates)
    Reece Anapu (Palmyra)
    Luke Callan (Wanneroo)
    Finn O’Callaghan (Nedlands)
    Connor Seve (Wests Scarborough)
    Dante Tatafu (Perth-Bayswater)
    Zantana Tuopuono-Pomare (Nedlands)
    Keenan Wentholt (Wests Scarborough)

https://www.westernforce.com.au/forc...season-opener/

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    All the Pally mob think the game is at Associates.

Is this another dastardly Soaks plot?

Champion
    vCash
    The all conquering 2 time premiership winning Cott will show the rest of us peasants why they will again be raging hot favourites to win it for a 3rd time running, unfortunately Wests will be absolutely massacred and will only be there to make up the numbers today, the once mighty Boars will be reduced to quivering piglets, I would prematurely like to thank all the really great guys down at Cottesloe for giving Wests the opportunity to grace the hallowed fields of Harvey Field , world acclaimed home of rugby and remember Rugby will be the winner today.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    So how did it all pan out?

Obviously, Westieman had his bullshit production machine in overdrive during the week, because Wests smashed the highly rated Cottesloe fantasy team by 16 points. Although to be fair, I'm told Cott still have two of their new recruits in quarantine. I wonder if these are the ex Arks stars?

Palmyra just fell over the line against Soaks, and Wanneroo lost to Southern Lions. Cavaliers thrashed ARKS by 2 or 3 points.

Uni did a number on Joondaberg, and Neddies hopefully softened Kalamunda up for whoever plays them next week. To be fair again, Kala probably did a bit of softening up of their own, despite losing.

And Perth just jumped Curtin.

The top 4 sides this season look like being Wests by a mile, followed by Perth, University and Southern Lions.

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    So how did it all pan out?

Obviously, Westieman had his bullshit production machine in overdrive during the week, because Wests smashed the highly rated Cottesloe fantasy team by 16 points. Although to be fair, I'm told Cott still have two of their new recruits in quarantine. I wonder if these are the ex Arks stars?

Palmyra just fell over the line against Soaks, and Wanneroo lost to Southern Lions. Cavaliers thrashed ARKS by 2 or 3 points.

Uni did a number on Joondaberg, and Neddies hopefully softened Kalamunda up for whoever plays them next week. To be fair again, Kala probably did a bit of softening up of their own, despite losing.

And Perth just jumped Curtin.

The top 4 sides this season look like being Wests by a mile, followed by Perth, University and Southern Lions.

Pally v Kala next week at the Bull pen next week. Coming down for a beer fulvio?

vCash
    Only if you let us win ....

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fulvio sammut View Post
    Only if you let us win ....
    Reckon you are playing down pally there mate going for the underdog status.

Champion
    vCash
    To be quiet Frank [pardon the pun] I am somewhat disappointed that you have chosen to besmirch my good standing reputation ,my prediction was based purely on team selections before I was informed that Cott had 87 1st Grade selection unavailable due to an unfortunate series of events such as injury, unavailability, quarantine and basically players that are yet to be brought in.

Cott absolutely destroyed the Boars in all facets of the game and to the well trained eye such as my good self I detected their game plan early plan where they purposedly knocked the ball on repeatedly so their dominant scrum could inflict even more pain on to what can only be best described as a pathetic effort by a litter of quivering piglets.

The Gull machine clicked into gear and raced out to a 20 point margin and good ole Westie Man was thinking to himself he’s on the money yet again and his TWF faithful would again be wowed by his amazing powers of club rugby predictions and then the most astounding thing happened, with time up on the clock Wests scored an unanswered 6 quick tries and somehow managed to win the match, the finger clapping Cott mob almost choked on their duck pate and caviar dish , all 6 of them.

The ref was doing his best but quickly became quite Dizzy like due to the Wests onslaught, Cott coach Westy Westaway [no relation]looked a little bit fucked off and shot Westie Man[no relation] an evil look as he powered his way off to the carpark, Neddies recruitment man and whatever other important title he has bestowed upon himself Bally sending Westy[no relation] a few of my TWF posts contributed to the bad blood, I feared for my safety but soon smoothed things over as I genuinely offered my condolences to the remaining 2 Cott supporters because no one likes a cocky winner right.

Handshake maestro and Southern Hemisphere’s highest paid coach Pugs Grace managed yet again for the 18th season in a row to extract another beer for free from Cott’s bar manager Chook Fowler’s old man.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

Apprentice
    vCash
    Interesting news from the Southern Lions v Wanneroo game
    Lions ran in three tries in the last 10mins to win
    My source suggests that Southern Lions were rolling their subs despite it being outlawed this season
    Let’s hope the facts are proven one way or another and if the Lions did as suggested the appropriate sanaction is invoked

Last edited by Arfur Daily; 11-04-21 at 19:05.

vCash
    Southern Lions had all 23 players on the field in the last 10 minutes?

I wish Pally had thought of that lurk ....

Although I don't actually think Pally has 23 players ....

Last edited by fulvio sammut; 11-04-21 at 19:11.

Champion
    vCash
    Wouldn't want to be in Southern Lions shoe's, expect them to receive a very stern talking to and told not to cheat again

vCash
    Nah, it's just that their new coach didn't know the rules.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast