Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Western Force Preview 2021 - Two Cents Rugby

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by volvo View Post
    Don't know if this is true or not but we must remember that Hodgo from the very beginning has been very clear about the no d***k head policy.
    I'm 100 percent on board with the no dickheads policy, but also ok with their name not being dragged through the mud, giving them the chance to learn from that mistake.So I'm pretty ok with not knowing why they haven't been renewed, hopefully they can be replaced by good Aussie ,preferably WA, blokes who need a shot

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    I'm 100 percent on board with the no dickheads policy, but also ok with their name not being dragged through the mud, giving them the chance to learn from that mistake.So I'm pretty ok with not knowing why they haven't been renewed, hopefully they can be replaced by good Aussie ,preferably WA, blokes who need a shot
    Gotta agree with you there gigs. Certainly wasn’t intentionally hanging shit on the bloke. I reckon he had some great ability and would be a great fit for most teams. Me personally I would’ve liked to have seen some of the lads who got dropped some more experience and game time to see what they possibly could’ve done. Suppose with the results not exactly coming last year that we may not have been afforded the luxury!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boof1050 View Post
    Me personally I would’ve liked to have seen some of the lads who got dropped some more experience and game time to see what they possibly could’ve done. Suppose with the results not exactly coming last year that we may not have been afforded the luxury!
    That was my thought too. Mainly in relation to Ferris. Thought he was coming along OK and didn't look out of place.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    Perhaps might have looked a little different if the Force was still running a second team...?

vCash
    Likewise thought Ferris would be kept on as he looked good. But fair enough if it was because they didn't fit in with the culture we're going for - no problems with that at all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2