Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sydney Bledisloe unlikely with Perth frontrunner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    With respect Bakkies; you mostly make sense when you stick to Rugby. Give the politics a miss. Partly because this is a Rugby forum after all. But mostly because you suck at politics. Dead set!
    I know you only get fed one side of the story in WA the pro state border closure Premiers will get their come uppance when the tape is turned off.

The behaviour of the WA Premier is why this has got political and has had an effect on whether the Force spend another year on the road away from their family and supporters. How do the Force sell season tickets if they are still don’t know if they are able to host interstate teams in their state....

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by Bakkies; 27-01-21 at 21:06.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    Those people who couldn’t visit loved ones from interstate have Queensland birth certificates which entitles them to a Queensland Passport.

We pay Medicare levy to service hospitals across the country not restrict it to personal fiefdoms.

The highest contributor to the WA budget surplus is Commonwealth Grants that come from the federal tax payer not mines. Cut off JobKeeper and the WA Government will have to obtain revenue from somewhere else. The tap to China will run out soon.
    I think I should have labelled my post with the sarcasm emoji, my bad

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I know you only get fed one side of the story in WA the pro state border closure Premiers will get their come uppance when the tape is turned off.

The behaviour of the WA Premier is why this has got political and has had an effect on whether the Force spend another year on the road away from their family and supporters. How do the Force sell season tickets if they are still don’t know if they are able to host interstate teams in their state....
    I'm no fan of the way McGowan has handled COVID, but he's been very clever in managing the spin.

He doesn't give a flying fuck what the rest of the country think, he's got massive popularity within the state due to his isolationist policies and stretching of the truth regarding the fiscal and community cost. He will be reelected in a landslide unless Zac Kirkup can start putting a mountain of runs on the board in criticising the fact that locking the doors really only delays the onset of the disease.

He might make it all the way to effective vaccination, but that will cause even more damage to the economy, which, despite his spruiking of it being the best in the country came equal 6th out of 7 in an independent ranking.

His lecturing of other state premiers and habit of slamming borders closed without warning or logic is usually greeted with cheers and flag waving over here, no matter the impact it has on our finances.

I am aware that I'm significantly in the minority

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Zac Kirkup
    Who?

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Court Reporter
    Contributor
    vCash
    People always have something to complain about. Nevermind we are in a country that is the envy of most of the world re: COVID safety. Nevermind that we are in a state that largely lives like we did pre-COVID. Nope, lets complain that it isn't perfect.

If you are getting your knickers in a knot about border closures, I think you are missing the big picture.

6 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2