Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The More Things Change.....

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    And are the backers who were going to fund him via the Australian Rugby Foundation (or whatever fancy name they want to give it nowadays) still going to make a contribution towards developing guaranteed future Wallabies and get a tax deduction for their generosity, or was it just this particular chap that they wanted to champion?
    These are the same guys, well certainly same consortium that ripped the money from Izzy when he started carrying on.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    And are the backers who were going to fund him via the Australian Rugby Foundation (or whatever fancy name they want to give it nowadays) still going to make a contribution towards developing guaranteed future Wallabies and get a tax deduction for their generosity, or was it just this particular chap that they wanted to champion?
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    These are the same guys, well certainly same consortium that ripped the money from Izzy when he started carrying on.
    so #2 then? (he comes from the right school and he'd be a good fit for the Tahs, so we'll throw an unspecified amount of money specifically at him rather than donating money to RA, which would have some controls limiting how much money can be spent specifically on one state)

Actually reading the bracketed comment back, I think I might be too idealistic, RA certainly seem pretty capable of stepping outside any legal or organisational requirement of fairness

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    C'mon the

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3