Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New 50-22 law under review after Western Force suffer loss to Waratahs in Super Rugby

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perth Girl View Post
    Of Course if you read GAGR this never happened. When I tried to bring it up in a post I was hounded. Comments such as "best State won" and "result confirms spreadsheet was right and the correct team was cut" just a couple. However they are wetting their pants at the thought of getting their hands on Twiggys money!
    Pontification central over there,most of them just don't get it!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Of Course if you read GAGR this never happened. When I tried to bring it up in a post I was hounded. Comments such as "best State won" and "result confirms spreadsheet was right and the correct team was cut" just a couple. However they are wetting their pants at the thought of getting their hands on Twiggys money!
    You gotta laugh-the rationale seems to be that whatever daft comp they can string together involves The Force being self supported and Twiggy hands over the money to help pay for the rest of them. Mindboggling!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    PG, There are always idiots out there. But I have to say I think the tide has turned our way, with lots of eastern state posters making us their 2nd team and hoping the Force do well. I have also tried to tone down my own chip on the shoulder comments on Roar and GAGR and be more positive.

vCash
    I sincerely hope they do get their hands on twiggy money, because if they do, the entire landscape of rugby will change for the better. Unfortunately, none of the arrogant twats who are fawning over twiggy in the hope that hell pay them will be happy with any of the conditions he places on it.

C'mon the

vCash
    Gnashing of teeth from Force supporters (including myself) over refereeing; Angus Gardner involved; only one try scored with any running rugby. After one game, I'm sick of Super Rugby again.

Can we have another Force vs Panasonic El Clásico again please? I'm missing the NRC right now, bring on the Drua!

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

Player
    vCash
    All 50/22 does is promote aimless kicks and time wasting ......cut it PLEASE

Player
    vCash
    And F .....all running rugby .

Player
    vCash
    Hold up. For the last few years Australian rugby fans have booed kicking and complained about lack of smart kicking or territorial kicking.
    If this is a way of bringing awareness of space and thought of smart kicking back into the psyche of the players then - yes please.

Smart rugby does involve clever kicking. Let’s make sure we have the skill when the skill is needed.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor
    vCash
    I'm a bit in the same space. It is disappointing how slow the pick-up has been too. They are still barely seeing the possibilities, and still dunting away. I expected to see players developing new kicking strategies, especially low skidding kicks. Would have thought to have seen at least one by now where a player gets the ball in space in his own half and really drills the ball low and hard at the touchline. Touch would get the line-out, and at least make it as hard as possible for a player coming across to collect cleanly rather than simply catch the ball.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash
    Just imagine if the Kiwis were trailing this variation too, they would be all over it. The theory behind the change is sound, the application is not.

80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2