Thread: I got a rugby fix, have you got yours?

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash

I got a rugby fix, have you got yours?

Got back in from site on Wednesday night so I was able to take my son down to under 10s training last night. On the way down to Hartfield he gleefully informs me that he can now smash people in tackles due to the restrictions lifting.

All the girls and boys that have been playing together for the last 3 to 5 years on the team are bouncing around like jelly beans and then the coaches do tackle drills in fours with a ball carrier, tackler and a players from either side at the ruck to secure or steal the ball. After a couple of rotations through the drills the kids get it and it is ON. At this point it is important to note that I am not sure who is more excited the kids or parents.

After training on the drive home my son is still in high spirits and informs me about all the tackles he completed and all the players he blasted off getting tackled.

I am also riding high after watching them compete, play and love the game. I have my rugby fix which has been missing for months. If you need a rugby fix have you been down to your local rugby club. If not get on down there, have a beer, a feed and just support these clubs. The Clubs need it and whilst supporting them you can get your fix and help continue to grow the game.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!

Senior Player
    vCash
    Does anyone know what the crowd restrictions will be like for Club rugby? Can anyone come and watch or will it be limited to members of the club?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion Contributor sandgroperrugby's Avatar
    vCash
    Your local club will have a management plan with details give them a call

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Generally speaking you aren’t learning much if your lips are moving!!!