Thread: Rugby Australia appoint Hattonneale to search for the next ceo

vCash

Rugby Australia appoint Hattonneale to search for the next ceo

According to rugby. Com. Au, rugby Australis has appointed Hattonneale executive to conduct the search for the new ceo.

Being a self-righteous ass, I though "who at hattonneale has social links with somebody on the board?" you know, old school chums, rugby club membership, lives next door in mosman. I thought it'd be hard to track anything down, but then I looked at their website, where they talked up the achievements.

This is from the Neale half of the name. Jane has served on a number of Boards throughout her career and was previously a Non-Executive Director of Sydney University Football Club and the Shore Foundation. Earlier in her career Jane served on the Boards of the Australian Association of National Advertisers [AANA] and the Advertising Federation of Australia.

And where would we be without the Gatton half, who worked "with a large domestic bank" and Anne completed a Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Japanese) at the University of Sydney

In short, I don't know the exact relationship so I can't say for sure, but if it looks like nepotism and sounds like nepotism, I'm fairly confident the new ceo will be another graduate of the Shore school

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor blueandblack's Avatar
    vCash
    Interesting that Anne Hatton says she is in the Financial Services and Healthcare areas. Clyne was a NAB person, as we know,, and is now on the board of a company that does surveys for health insurance mobs.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "12 Years a Supporter" starring the #SeaOfBlue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    According to rugby. Com. Au, rugby Australis has appointed Hattonneale executive to conduct the search for the new ceo.

Being a self-righteous ass, I though "who at hattonneale has social links with somebody on the board?" you know, old school chums, rugby club membership, lives next door in mosman. I thought it'd be hard to track anything down, but then I looked at their website, where they talked up the achievements.

This is from the Neale half of the name. Jane has served on a number of Boards throughout her career and was previously a Non-Executive Director of Sydney University Football Club and the Shore Foundation. Earlier in her career Jane served on the Boards of the Australian Association of National Advertisers [AANA] and the Advertising Federation of Australia.

And where would we be without the Gatton half, who worked "with a large domestic bank" and Anne completed a Bachelor of Arts (Economics and Japanese) at the University of Sydney

In short, I don't know the exact relationship so I can't say for sure, but if it looks like nepotism and sounds like nepotism, I'm fairly confident the new ceo will be another graduate of the Shore school
    And so it continues....... nothing learnt.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blueandblack View Post
    Interesting that Anne Hatton says she is in the Financial Services and Healthcare areas. Clyne was a NAB person, as we know,, and is now on the board of a company that does surveys for health insurance mobs.
    Pip Marlow also has the NAB on her bio.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

Senior Player
    vCash
    Same Shit, Same Stink!!