Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Has GRR been cancelled this year?

vCash
    Fox might give ground on a single exclusive game to 9. But any more will cripple their subscriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I

Time to see if that useless sack of crap V'Landys is as good as he thinks he is.
    I take it you forgot the sarcasm emoji there.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash

https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...-doona-_010520

I reckon Twiggy jumped the gun cancelling GRR, The BOP team probably could have got a dispensation, likewise Fiji etc. Im sure the government would allow access if they applied early enough and isolation policies were adhered to eg. 14 day stand down.

Still think the powers to be didnt make a genuine effort to get this going and were trigger happy to can it. Despite what some are saying IN THIS THREAD it looks like things are opening up much sooner.

Lots of egg on lots of faces right now. Lost count of how many eggs but its more than a carton.

(formerly known as Coach) Your Humble Servant Darren's Avatar
    vCash
    If we didn't "jump the gun" , and by we I mean everyone, not just GRR, we would likely not be in a situation where starting up sporting comps etc would even be a consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post

https://www.9news.com.au/national/co...-doona-_010520

I reckon Twiggy jumped the gun cancelling GRR, The BOP team probably could have got a dispensation, likewise Fiji etc. Im sure the government would allow access if they applied early enough and isolation policies were adhered to eg. 14 day stand down.

Still think the powers to be didnt make a genuine effort to get this going and were trigger happy to can it. Despite what some are saying IN THIS THREAD it looks like things are opening up much sooner.

Lots of egg on lots of faces right now. Lost count of how many eggs but its more than a carton.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    If we didn't "jump the gun" , and by we I mean everyone, not just GRR, we would likely not be in a situation where starting up sporting comps etc wood even be a consideration.
    GRR jumped the gun mate, have another read, you shouldnt be on your 8th this early in the day. Its only 2pm.

vCash
    NZ Warriors will receive permission to enter Australia because NZ has basically eradicated Covid-19 from NZ.

I'll bet South China and Hong Kong wouldn't receive the same dispensation. I'd probably throw in the Malaysia Valke given how apparently Covid-19 is apparently making its way through South Africa.

Champion
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    NZ Warriors will receive permission to enter Australia because NZ has basically eradicated Covid-19 from NZ.

I'll bet South China and Hong Kong wouldn't receive the same dispensation. I'd probably throw in the Malaysia Valke given how apparently Covid-19 is apparently making its way through South Africa.
    I just heard PM Scott Morrison say on ABC news that no dispensation had been given to the NRL or any other code yet.

vCash
    No other code is requesting. Arrangements have been made to turn Tamworth into an international arrival point for 1 flight, which presumably will mean ABF officers will be on site. So its a pretty good bet the ABF will approve.

Champion
    vCash
    I find the same poster posting endless silly negative stuff and views about Twiggy, the GRR, the Force, kick-off times, ticket price etc very painful.
    This is THE WESTERN FORCE SUPPORTERS SITE.

Twiggy now owns the team and dug deep into his pocket, so we can still have a team to support.

I think it is time for the TWF Site manager to tell this particular poster to tone it down or ban him, before he destroys this site for the rest of us.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by JSJ; 01-05-20 at 20:33.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JSJ View Post
    I find the same poster posting endless silly negative stuff and views about Twiggy, the GRR, the Force, kick-off times, ticket price etc very painful.
    This is THE WESTERN FORCE SUPPORTERS SITE.

Twiggy now owns the team and dug deep into his pocket, so we can still have a team to support.

I think it is time for the TWF Site manager to tell this particular poster to tone it down or ban him, before he destroys this site for the rest of us.
    I think they are talking about you Spartan young chap.... I concur, pull your head in.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9