Senior Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Never heard that one. Who is it?
    Izaia Perese

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Yes, I was wondering why he was suddenly writing anti RA stuff, maybe he finally has seen the light. Am amused at the selection the past few days at the articles on Roar. There’s bugger all to do with RA shambles (apart from Spiro) and just feel good bits about players.
    The Roar has sympathisers pushing Geoff Parkes’ agenda of positive stories which completely sweeps under the carpet the reality of what is going on. This is do or die stuff now.

Uncle Cam knows the books are going to be shite at the AGM so he does what he does best avoid accountability.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiap View Post
    Izaia Perese
    Thanks. That one flew under the radar of the mainstream media. Makes a change.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post

Uncle Cam knows the books are going to be shite at the AGM so he does what he does best avoid accountability.
    He won't be able to do that if a new board demands the Melbourne Money Pit be investigated. At least the enabling of the dollar sale he claimed to be unaware of. The rest seems to be bound up in trust law. Not holding my breath.

"The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Thanks. That one flew under the radar of the mainstream media. Makes a change.
    Hes only been a mungo a short time and look whats happened! Bloody mungos.....

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Bloody cheerleaders.

vCash
    The greatest thing about Clynes departure is that he didnt fulfil his full term and was shunted out by his own board before he got to complete what he believed to be his greatest moment in signing a new broadcast deal. His legacy has become one of complete failure. Between himself and Pulver they completly failed rugby in Australia. Clyne getting the ass from his own board is the greatest thing to happen to Australia since winning the 2003 RWC rights. This is a moment worth toasting. I think everyone in WA should be proud of the pressure they put on RA and the media to throw out this dickhead. Seeya Clyne, dont let the door hit you on the way out you fucking moron!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    The greatest thing about Clynes departure is that he didnt fulfil his full term and was shunted out by his own board before he got to complete what he believed to be his greatest moment in signing a new broadcast deal. His legacy has become one of complete failure. Between himself and Pulver they completly failed rugby in Australia. Clyne getting the ass from his own board is the greatest thing to happen to Australia since winning the 2003 RWC rights. This is a moment worth toasting. I think everyone in WA should be proud of the pressure they put on RA and the media to throw out this dickhead. Seeya Clyne, dont let the door hit you on the way out you fucking moron!
    Hear hear.

NZ are also heading for back to back multi million dollar losses and still signed up for Super Rugby. Not going to work and I don’t think that contract will stand if Australia don’t sign up to it.

Years of focussing too much on the All Blacks has seen crowds dwindle there at levels below and participation rates have dropped.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakkies View Post
    I don’t think that contract will stand if Australia don’t sign up to it.
    Are you sure Australia have signed? I wouldn't be surprised if they had committed to sanzaar for the next five years before arranging a broadcast agreement.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5