PerthNow
November 12, 2019 9:25AM

Nick Cummins has gone from trying to find his soulmate on a reality show to helping men express their feelings around the campfire.

“I’m having a blast because I’m finally able to deliver my purpose to the world,” The Honey Badger told AAA. “It’s given me meaning and direction. In life, that’s what we all want; to give back.”

Cummins famously dumped Sophie Tieman and Brittany Hockley in the finale of the 2018 season of The Bachelor.

“It was quite a tough one for me,” he said. “It put a rocket up me in finding out where I want to go and what I want to be, and that’s men’s health.”

Cummins and his best mate Blair Frendin have launched the Rogue Gentlemen’s Club, where they take city men into the bush to take stock, reset, and replenish the spirit. They run “missions” in Victoria’s high country, the NSW Blue Mountains, the Kimberley, and Queensland.

“We sit around the fire, and we have real yarns. We learn skills in the bush, how to make a fire, how to catch food, how to tell a story,” Cummins said.

“We all come from different backgrounds and we all have our own demons that we need to let go of, in a circle of men, around the fire.”

Cummins said the “missions” got emotional.

“The blokes who are big and muscly are usually the first to break down and cry,” he said.

He said the most common yarns were about divorce, child custody, work pressure and redundancies.

“We hear from men who have tried to end their time on Earth,” Cummins said. “We hear that week after week. But when you have a good group of blokes around, sometimes you stop men getting to that dangerous point.”

https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertai...ng-b881379674z