Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tension still lingers in west two years on from Force axing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    The decision to punt the Force rather than the Rebels was down to the will and actions of a few key individuals at the ARU and VRU. Some have since left the scene; others are still around and no doubt still pulling strings.
    The RA spoke a lot of bs about them being unable to axe the Rebels but Nick Taylor sourced the emails where the RA engineered the $1 sale to the VRU instead of paying the dollar themselves which would have give them the licence. Still no one has bothered to find their books to see how much debt they are in.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewM View Post
    Do you still have that lock of hair from your first haircut Fulvio?
    How did you know that!

Yes, its in a hexagonal chocolate tin with a picture of Santa Clause on it. One of those from the very early '50's. My mum was very sentimental when it came to her lovely baby boy.

But it's more than just a lock, it's a veritable whole curly shock of auburn.

I was a big disappointment to her in my later years.

I'm hoping to have it transplanted back on when the technology is more advanced.

You know how it is with Italian boys and their mothers.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I seem to recall those unions praising the decision to put a franchise in Perth because it provided a stopover to South Africa which meant less long distance travel for their super franchises. But we all remember things differently when we want to paint a picture of the devil.
    O’Neill promised them dollars and short travel times when he first pitched a fourth side but couldn’t get it through before he went to Soccer.

'I may be a Senator but I am not stupid'

https://omny.fm/shows/the-alan-jones-breakfast-show/cameron-clyne

Link to Senate Report http://www.aph.gov.au/senate_ca

https://www.change.org/p/rugby-australia-petition-for-cameron-clyne-to-resign-as-chairman-of-the-rugby-australia-board

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    I seem to recall those unions praising the decision to put a franchise in Perth because it provided a stopover to South Africa which meant less long distance travel for their super franchises. But we all remember things differently when we want to paint a picture of the devil.
    South Africa was in favour of Perth, break up the long-range journey with a stopover; New Zealand in favour of Melbourne, closer back and forth over the ditch during the rest of the season.

Japan and the Pacific Islands for Aussie Super 9's!

Let's have one of these in WA! Click this link: Saitama Super Arena - New Perth Stadium?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    Yes me too, I flatly refused to pay for a ticket, but being given a corporate box ticket, I think I have to go on principle. Force jumper of course
    Same here. Was going to buy tickets for Mrs Jedi's birthday but she didn't want to give $$$ to RA so I'm having to slum it in a corporate box too.

vCash
    Jeez. How can you blokes live with yourselves. Being seen to support RA's team is tantamount to treason: (Translates to "I'm bloody envious of you bastards swanning around The Craypot with free booze and nibbles!"). Have to console ourselves with scoring comps from FMG for Friday - membership games used up.

Last edited by shasta; 07-08-19 at 22:32.

vCash
    I too didnt get tickets for a few reasons, 1. RA can gone fark themselves, 2. I saw all of the finals in NZ at the RWC so you cant really beat that experience for seeing the AB's.
    But I have managed to score a ticket as one of the chaperones for the Perth-Baysie U6s as we are headed out on the pitch before the game. So thankfully I didnt cough up cash to feed the RA lies machine and am still going. So glad Perth-Baysie wear black

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    #FU ARU
    "May I assure you I have just begun to fight mate" Twiggy Forrest, 05/09/17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wasmute View Post
    I too didnt get tickets for a few reasons, 1. RA can gone fark themselves, 2. I saw all of the finals in NZ at the RWC so you cant really beat that experience for seeing the AB's.
    But I have managed to score a ticket as one of the chaperones for the Perth-Baysie U6s as we are headed out on the pitch before the game. So thankfully I didnt cough up cash to feed the RA lies machine and am still going. So glad Perth-Baysie wear black
    It will be obvious how much support the Wallabies really have. After this game wraps up we can expect to see sub 20k crowds again for all other Wallaby fixtures in the future. Raelene and RA will try and use this game to push their sloppy agenda that Rugby is alive and kicking again in WA and that somehow this is a reflection of us all forgiving RA for their sins when its just a case of everyone wanting to see the All Blacks play and quite simply nothing to do with the Wallabies and Rugby Australia.

Cant wait for the next load of dribble from Tom Decent and that other spacker Georgina Robinson who have their heads shoved so far up Clyne and Raelenes asshole that they have totally misread the Australian Rugby publics views, attiutude and resentment towards them and this attrocious governing body representing our sport.

vCash
    Wear Blue.Force chant loud and clear

Player
    vCash
    This will probably be the only Bledisloe to be held in Perth. Watching the All Blacks live is a one off . The rest doesn’t really matter..... wear Blue.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    #scabs

vCash
    I shall go
    I shall hate myself, but I support the corporates what invited me
    I shall unlikely ever see another Bledisloe live
    I shall wear blue

Legend Contributor fulvio sammut's Avatar
    vCash
    A scab who holds his nose is still a scab, Ecky.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2