Thread: Rugby star lists Brisbane home

Immortal Contributor The InnFORCEr's Avatar
    vCash

Rugby star lists Brisbane home

Melbourne Rebels Union player, Quade Cooper and former Miss Universe Australia Laura Dundovi have put their property back on the market at low to mid $2 millions.

The property, located at 34 Addison Avenue Bulimba, Brisbane has been refurbished by Graya Construction after Mr Cooper purchased it in 2015. It includes four bedrooms, three with walk-in robes, the master bedroom also includes a walk-in robe and ensuite.

The main living area exhibits complementary tones and impressive design, with timber flooring and accents creating a warm and inviting lounge. The gourmet kitchen is finished with integrated Miele appliances. Seamlessly expanding the main living area are bi-fold doors and a gas-strut servery window, which open the home up to offer blissful alfresco dining.

Other notable features include ducted air conditioning, storage space, 12m marina berth, security intercom, and smart wired security cameras and sound system. The home also features three bathrooms, rooftop terrace, dedicated laundry, drying deck, a secure garage with space for two vehicles and additional space for three cars.

Managing the sale of the property is Michael Bacon and Simon Caulfield of Place Kangaroo Point.

Mr Bacon told WILLIAMS MEDIA they are expecting a positive result with the property now listed low to mid $2 millions.

"There are a lot of advantages to this property, it's three storeys, has a rooftop, a marina berth and is architecturally unique.

"There is more confidence in the marketplace now. Interest rates are down so it is more affordable to purchase homes like this, especially around the Bulimba area," he said.

Mr Cooper is a professional rugby union player. He is a former player for the Queensland Reds and currently plays for the Melbourne Rebels in the Super Rugby competition. Ms Dundovi won Miss Universe Australia back in 2008 and has been dating Mr Cooper since 2014.

https://www.therealestateconversatio...ome/1563847641

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    80 Minutes, 15 Positions, No Protection, Wanna Ruck?

Ruck Me, Maul Me, Make Me Scrum!

Education is Important, but Rugby is Importanter!

vCash
    Bloody Real Estate Agents.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Legend Contributor brokendown gunfighter's Avatar
    vCash
    Can't help themselves!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!