Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NO BROADCAST FOR FIJI VS WESTERN FORCE, Fiji !!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Mate,
    All you ever do is bag GRR, Twiggy or anything else that isn't specifically designed for your pleasure.
    The broadcast may be out of Twiggy's hands; it may be announced later towards the game itself; it may not be broadcast at all. If that's the case, and you're so determined to see it, bugger off over there and watch it. You can regale us with your whinges about what didn't go right for you, and only you.
    I, for one, and I suspect the majority of people on here, are thankful that we still have a team to talk about. There will be teething issues, of course, and I'm sure the whole Force/Mindaroo set up are learning as they go along, but for god's sakes, will you just shut up.
    And before you start, I'm not a cheerleader for anyone on here, I'm not a bot doling out the same messages as everyone else. I'm a Force fan, thankful and happy that we have a team to watch, be it at home or away.
    And, I think you'll find that your comment about no-one being interested in the Fiji/Samoa game is wrong. Lots of people turned up for both of them when they were here last year. I doubt you did though as it would have been too dark, Force were in the wrong shade of blue, the Fijians didn't personally say hello to you, it was too late at night, it was too early in the day...…. etc., etc., etc.,

9 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The InnFORCEr View Post
    APD had them up in Singers, Eley sent me an exclusive video
    Did she send you a video of the samba dancers?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    awww - I wanna see the Cheerleaders

Exile
    Sydney

"Pain heels. Chicks dig scars and Glory lasts forever." Shane Falco

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .X. View Post
    awww - I wanna see the Cheerleaders
    Maybe when SR goes belly up we could get the ones from Durban?

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill1524 View Post
    Mate,
    All you ever do is bag GRR, Twiggy or anything else that isn't specifically designed for your pleasure.
    The broadcast may be out of Twiggy's hands; it may be announced later towards the game itself; it may not be broadcast at all. If that's the case, and you're so determined to see it, bugger off over there and watch it. You can regale us with your whinges about what didn't go right for you, and only you.
    I, for one, and I suspect the majority of people on here, are thankful that we still have a team to talk about. There will be teething issues, of course, and I'm sure the whole Force/Mindaroo set up are learning as they go along, but for god's sakes, will you just shut up.
    And before you start, I'm not a cheerleader for anyone on here, I'm not a bot doling out the same messages as everyone else. I'm a Force fan, thankful and happy that we have a team to watch, be it at home or away.
    And, I think you'll find that your comment about no-one being interested in the Fiji/Samoa game is wrong. Lots of people turned up for both of them when they were here last year. I doubt you did though as it would have been too dark, Force were in the wrong shade of blue, the Fijians didn't personally say hello to you, it was too late at night, it was too early in the day...…. etc., etc., etc.,
    Just do what the rest of us do & use the ignore button-makes this forum bearable without him clogging up & bombarding every single thread with his shit. Honestly-we’re all very much over it now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill1524 View Post
    Mate,
    Lets get a few things clear, play the post not the man, alot of what you say is mindless rubbish for example you say I complain about the times the games are on and that I am never happy, hyperbole embellishing much? Infact you are basically lying, but rather than get hysterical I will just point one thing out, I am a firm advocate of sharing around the kickoff times and changing up the days, infact I would happily accept a scenario where its too late or early in the day or ffs the wrong shade of blue, i mean are we having a serious conversation here because not one of your bold statements you portray as fact directly answers anything in my main post other than you get this little tantrum off your chest. I think you threw a facticious line that there is some genuine reason there isnt a stream that truely justifies why we have a stream of Fiji vs Samoa (Samoa have never played in World series rugby/GRR btw, another facticious statement to suit your narrative).

The post was also notifying people not to expect a broadcast as on game day there appears to be a lot of confused people about when and how to watch the game, which is even more confusing when people dont realise its not televised when the games themselves are heavily promoted on social media. If you want to throw your toys out of the cott then fine, but atleast man up and disect my post instead of having little jibes but hey I am glad you got this off your chest.

I noticed the cheerleaders have started with the ass slapping, congratulations you are one of them, couldnt have happened to a nicer person

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Lets get a few things clear, play the post not the man, alot of what you say is mindless rubbish for example you say I complain about the times the games are on and that I am never happy, hyperbole embellishing much? Infact you are basically lying, but rather than get hysterical I will just point one thing out, I am a firm advocate of sharing around the kickoff times and changing up the days, infact I would happily accept a scenario where its too late or early in the day or ffs the wrong shade of blue, i mean are we having a serious conversation here because not one of your bold statements you portray as fact directly answers anything in my main post other than you get this little tantrum off your chest. I think you threw a facticious line that there is some genuine reason there isnt a stream that truely justifies why we have a stream of Fiji vs Samoa (Samoa have never played in World series rugby/GRR btw, another facticious statement to suit your narrative).

The post was also notifying people not to expect a broadcast as on game day there appears to be a lot of confused people about when and how to watch the game, which is even more confusing when people dont realise its not televised when the games themselves are heavily promoted on social media. If you want to throw your toys out of the cott then fine, but atleast man up and disect my post instead of having little jibes but hey I am glad you got this off your chest.

I noticed the cheerleaders have started with the ass slapping, congratulations you are one of them, couldnt have happened to a nicer person

Man do I feel stupid

I am so embarrassed.

Here I am ridiculing you for the past 3 months. And I was totally wrong.

Can you ever forgive me.

You must have been hacked? Or someone has the same dumbass Avatar and name as you.

Or, I just misinterpreted every single post you have written in the past 3 months where the scheduling of the Western Force matches was not family friendly. Obviously, I misread every single bitching and whinging moan that you made.

I can only beg for your forgiveness.

Exile
    Sydney

vCash
    Man do I feel stupid

I am so embarrassed.

Can you ever forgive me.

You must have been hacked? Or someone has the same dumbass Avatar and name as you.

Or, I just misinterpreted every single post you have written in the past 3 months where the scheduling of the Western Force matches was not family friendly. Obviously, I misread every single bitching and whinging moan that you made.

Note t X:

1. Please stop spoiling the "Ignore Button."

2. That was a very long-winded way of telling the troll that he/she is completely delusional.

3. Don't feed the Troll.

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Man do I feel stupid

I am so embarrassed.

Can you ever forgive me.

Yes its not family friendly. But thats because every single game is on at the EXACT same time, Friday night at around 8pm.

I have stated over and over that the GRR games are on at terribly shit times for Junior players and families, that they need to change up the times more, that in no way implies that I believe the games are on too early or too late generally. Yes they are too late for Fridays, but probably just tolerable for Saturdays at that time, and yes the games should just be on earlier, but entertain me X, how does that imply I think the games are on too early and get upset by it? Heres a thought, stop making things up to suit your own personal agenda.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Note t X:

2. That was a very long-winded way of telling the troll that he/she is completely delusional.

3. Don't feed the Troll.
    Lets just drop the whole ignore thing shall we? We all know that not a single one of you really have me on ignore, infact most of the discussion from the cheerleaders is either directed at me or part of my conversations. Infact when I dont post the place reverts to a ghost town with the usual suspects managing to piece together a 5 word discussion around what they deem to be hillarious old fashioned shows that no one in any future generation would have the time and day for, these are notably shows like monty python and other crap their generation sadly finds funny, we all know you are one of the main offenders when it comes to this, and then these discussions wither away to stoned cold silence, you can visually see the tumble weeds blowing passed its that deserted. So pretend to ignore me all you want, I love the attention.

-1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Just ignore him, relax and get on with life...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Note t X:

3. Don't feed the Troll.
    Multilike

C'mon the

Legend
    Apprentice Bookie
    vCash
    I tried to hold out as long as I could

But I just couldn't do it

IGNORE activated.

Exile
    Sydney

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Apprentice
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    dribble dribble

Wow, you're unable to appreciate the fact that the Force are still alive.
    You stated you're not complaining about the kick off times in your drivel to me, yet you answered .X.'s post with a ramble about kick off times and how unfair they are. The kick off times are what they are. Either deal with it, or do what you always do and don't go (but please, stop complaining).
    Samoa played in the show case series last year (the one you didn't go to) and there was plenty of people there, so I imagine, as I mentioned in my previous post...… that there will be people who are willing to watch it on Saturday morning (probably too early for you).
    I know you'll answer this with your own world's view of what you read, but it's quite simple; stop complaining about the Force and the injustice they do to you by scheduling games at times or in countries that don't fit into your dimension.
    You're not that gimp TWAS are you? He comes out with some real crap too, so I'm going to put two and two together and just assume that you are.

4 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Last edited by travelling_gerry; 17-05-19 at 14:31.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast