Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Round 5 Prem Results

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jargan83 View Post
    I think he's saying the Rugby Australia code of conduct should be applied to the Curtin Rugby Club situation in Premier Grade regardless of how many times they lose by a Cricket score.
    Oh ok my mistake. I just read all the bits about homophobic behaviour and was a bit confused.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    I am telling Westie he should be giving you sincere welcoming thoughts to be inclusive of all in clubland posts.

vCash
    I was close...

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    If Curtin are kicked out of premier grade then they need to make it easy for them to be readmitted in a year or two so they can have another go. If they make it some grueling excercise or set outlandish targets that the club need to achieve to gain readmittance then it will basically kill off the club which is the last thing Rugby in WA needs.

I played a season for Curtin back in the day so I know all too well the difficulties that club faces.
    Yeah for sure. Curtin in the Premiership is good for rugby in WA. Just needs to be done right. 115 - 0 isn't good for anyone. It sounds like they are a few years off that goal. Ideal situation would be for them to have 2 teams next year, reserves and 3rd grade and see how they go. That kind of needs to happen now though. I'm guessing they've already lost a few players?

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Champion
    vCash
    Geez the peanut really is challenged, either that or he has a really thick hide, I suspect both so I'll spell it out for you Spartan DO NOT POST YOUR USUAL SHIT ON COMMUNITY RUGBY THREADS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, hope this clears up any misunderstanding you may have had however you are allowed one reply and please make it a simple yes or no, I'm guessing that your one season back in the day would have been on the wing if you ever really got on the field and no one would have ever passed you the ball and you would never had made a tackle or hit a ruck and everyone hated you and that's why you only lasted one season, please no porkies because remember I know who you are and after looking at your Facebook page I reckon I'm on the money.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    Go one Westie! Out him!

May the FORCE be with you!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westies man View Post
    Geez the peanut really is challenged, either that or he has a really thick hide, I suspect both so I'll spell it out for you Spartan DO NOT POST YOUR USUAL SHIT ON COMMUNITY RUGBY THREADS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, hope this clears up any misunderstanding you may have had however you are allowed one reply and please make it a simple yes or no, I'm guessing that your one season back in the day would have been on the wing if you ever really got on the field and no one would have ever passed you the ball and you would never had made a tackle or hit a ruck and everyone hated you and that's why you only lasted one season, please no porkies because remember I know who you are and after looking at your Facebook page I reckon I'm on the money.
    Hahaha not quite, I played mainly for another club and usually played in both grades so whenever we played at the same club I would get about 120 to 140min game time some weekends. Anyways im not on here to gloat and compare about how much we chip in to community/ local rugby but I do admire your passion.

I just feel really sorry for this poor bloke on facebook you have stalked for the last 6 months, he must be truely terrified the poor bloke

Champion
    vCash
    As I said a simple yes or no would have been enough ,I also see you are starting to ramp on the Sea Of Blue Facebook Page anyway I might just send you a Friend Request because you don't seem to have too many friends for some strange unexplained reason and maybe just maybe we can even start to hang out together, drink beer and talk shit and if I'm really lucky you can become Westies bestie but only if you promise to stay off local rugby threads.

Wests Scarborough 1st Grade juggernaut has played finals rugby each and every year since its inception and continues this remarkable feat yet again this season and unbelievably it's still rolling on and as an added little circle jerk for the masses Wests actually hold the record for the current longest unbroken finals record.

vCash
    As I said a simple yes or no would have been enough ,I also see you are starting to ramp on the Sea Of Blue Facebook Page anyway I might just send you a Friend Request because you don't seem to have too many friends for some strange unexplained reason and maybe just maybe we can even start to hang out together, drink beer and talk shit and if I'm really lucky you can become Westies bestie but only if you promise to stay off local rugby threads.
    The thought of that seems truely terrifying.

Champion
    vCash
    Anyone else seen the footage doing the rounds from yesterday's game where Uni 6 runs in from about 10 meters out and blindsides Neddies 9 with one of the most cowardly right hook's I've ever seen, should get rubbed out for the rest of the season. Bloody disgusting dog act

Player
    vCash
    Anyone else seen the footage doing the rounds from yesterday's game where Uni 6 runs in from about 10 meters out and blindsides Neddies 9 with one of the most cowardly right hook's I've ever seen, should get rubbed out for the rest of the season. Bloody disgusting dog act
    I was never a poster boy for clean rugby but it was more accepted back then but westie man the worst thing I've seen on a rugby field.Neddies and Uni have had great respect for each other since the Mike Denton cup has been played against each other.I hope the rugby administration comes down hard on him and equally UWA do too.

vCash
    Thought that was really disgusting. But how it only got a yellow was even worse. I thought anything above the shoulders was instant red, let alone doing it to an innocent party off the ball, the kid wasn’t even involved in the cerfuffle to start with and gets coward punched. That’s common assault outside of a game.

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by valzc View Post
    Thought that was really disgusting. But how it only got a yellow was even worse. I thought anything above the shoulders was instant red, let alone doing it to an innocent party off the ball, the kid wasn’t even involved in the cerfuffle to start with and gets coward punched. That’s common assault outside of a game.
    I saw it live. In fairness to the officials there was a lot of push and shove going on and they might have been focussed on that.

vCash
    del

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveWA View Post
    I saw it live. In fairness to the officials there was a lot of push and shove going on and they might have been focussed on that.
    It was touchies call and he said he pushed him.That is just incompetent .We all know they have tough job and if the field ref can't rely on his touchie to watch the game don't use them cause he would of been the only one at the ground who thought it was a push.Uni 6 had one purpose and as he took his time to weigh up what he was doing and that was to king hit one of the smallest blokes on the field and extremely lucky there was no serious damage.A f----n dog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2