Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No free tickets for Juniors this week?

vCash

No free tickets for Juniors this week?

Pretty dissapointing. At training last night we were trying to convince the kids to come along. I told them that they would more than likely receive a link to free tickets tonight or tomorrow and they should try and get along to the game. Had 2 phone calls this morning complaining that they hadnt received a link which probably means they wont bother coming now with their young kids which is a shame.

Does anyone know if there were any free ticket links I can send them? I had a few guys at work I had been talking tonights game up with and said I could probably sort them a ticket or two out so they could check out what GRR was about and after taking a look today there doesnt seem to be any available..

Anyone else notice this? Seems odd that for this game in particular they have done away with the junior rugby promotions at a time they desperately need a large attendance.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Spartan - each club was given a load of vouchers to hand out last night. You take the vouchers to the game tonight and redeem them for tickets at the ground.

There is no link. Nothing. Nada. All they have to do is turn up at NIB with the vouchers and go to the Ticketmaster booth at Gate 3 to convert them into tickets.

It’s really not hard!!!!!!

vCash
    Link from email "Kids Go Free"

Dunno if it works...

https://www.ticketmaster.com.au/west...005664DA47AFC5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Spartan - each club was given a load of vouchers to hand out last night. You take the vouchers to the game tonight and redeem them for tickets at the ground.

There is no link. Nothing. Nada. All they have to do is turn up at NIB with the vouchers and go to the Ticketmaster booth at Gate 3 to convert them into tickets.

It’s really not hard!!!!!!
    No vouchers given out last night. What was so hard with the links they had previously. This is really becoming all too hard to promote, dissapointing really. Looks like even the kids that wanted to go cant even go free.

I couldnt think of a more stupid idea leaving this in the hands of someone else and not sending these links to tickets as an option directly to the families concerned..

Player
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    Pretty dissapointing. At training last night we were trying to convince the kids to come along. I told them that they would more than likely receive a link to free tickets tonight or tomorrow and they should try and get along to the game. Had 2 phone calls this morning complaining that they hadnt received a link which probably means they wont bother coming now with their young kids which is a shame.

Does anyone know if there were any free ticket links I can send them? I had a few guys at work I had been talking tonights game up with and said I could probably sort them a ticket or two out so they could check out what GRR was about and after taking a look today there doesnt seem to be any available.

Anyone else notice this? Seems odd that for this game in particular they have done away with the junior rugby promotions at a time they desperately need a large attendance.
    you don't mind a winge do you.

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Ticketmaster are offering free kid tickets with adult, go onto the site, kid tickets are zero.

I'm surprised you're complaining so loud, surely your kids could do with the sleep

C'mon the

vCash
    Spartan - which club are you with?

An email went out to ALL club presidents earlier this week and vouchers were given to every club last night.

I need to follow up if no-one at your club was giving out the vouchers

Proudly Western Australian; Proudly supporting Western Australian rugby

vCash
    No vouchers given out last night. What was so hard with the links they had previously. This is really becoming all too hard to promote, dissapointing really. Looks like even the kids that wanted to go cant even go free.

I couldnt think of a more stupid idea leaving this in the hands of someone else and not sending these links to tickets as an option directly to the families concerned..
    Have you ever worked in ticketing and with ticket agencies such as Ticketmaster? Clearly not.

Stop whinging, and start doing something positive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GIGS20 View Post
    Ticketmaster are offering free kid tickets with adult, go onto the site, kid tickets are zero.

I'm surprised you're complaining so loud, surely your kids could do with the sleep
    Not my kids im concerned with. It wss some of the juniors we were convincing at training to attend last night and seeing as last year and this year everyone who was registered had the option to obtain them if they were wanting to attend and then this year it was the same until this very game where they have gone and changed it all up again, forst we have John Edwards telling eveeyone to get to the game so we have tried to promote it to the juniors only for them to now miss out because they decided to change things up (stupidly too I might add) and not offer them free tickets as they had been previously. I can tell you right now I have zero chance of getting these parents to purchase a ticket as they simply arent that interestsd. The free tickets were the incentive.

Oh well. GRR shoots itself in the foot again. Actually they shoot themselves in the face this time...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alison View Post
    Have you ever worked in ticketing and with ticket agencies such as Ticketmaster? Clearly not.

Stop whinging, and start doing something positive.
    What does working there have to do with anyyhing? Just because you are out of touch with junior rugby doesnt mean the rest of us are. Where are these free tickets no one got offered?

vCash
    What does working there have to do with anyyhing? Just because you are out of touch with junior rugby doesnt mean the rest of us are. Where are these free tickets no one got offered?
    Contact your club president!!!

vCash
    You're not listening to him, it isn't anyones fault but the dastardly Force people, despite all evidence to the contrary!

Senior Player
    vCash
    How many tickets are you talking about here for tonight, then?

Send me a PM.

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    I recently followed some sage advice from Shasta and a few others. My blood pressure is lower,, I'm at peace with the world, Ive rediscovered smiling

Alison,, for your own wellbeing, its time to discover the "ignore" feature

5 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    The long sobs of autumn's violins wound my heart with a monotonous languor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiap View Post
    How many tickets are you talking about here for tonight, then?

Send me a PM.
    Thanks mate, you were incredibly helpful. If only a few others could be as helpful as you are instead of just being nasty.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast