Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: JAPAN A vs Force April 27 2019

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Spartan...give it a rest....if this was a pub discussion you would be face down in the ash tray by now.
    You know thats a complete lie. Onto the proven liars list you go with Sheikh. And how nice of you to make threats of physical violence. Real classy.

I suspose its true what they say, cheerleaders gonna cheer

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Hahahahaha!

You post a totally different screenshot, from post #4 in that thread, where we were talking about the Force vs Sunwolves, to try and make out that the earlier posted screenshots, from posts #12 and #22 were part of the same conversation!

Anyone can read the thread: https://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=40697 and see that when Leo86 posted (post #6) the topic moved to the Force vs APD.

So, you've defamed me, you've said my posts were nonsensical and moronic, and you've called me a liar, while I've been reasonable in all the posts I've made. All I've asked for is for you to apologise to me.

As you said yourself: That's the problem when you say stupid stuff on the internet, you are now on record.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    Hahahahaha!

You post a totally different screenshot, from post #4 in that thread, where we were talking about the Force vs Sunwolves, to try and make out that the earlier posted screenshots, from posts #12 and #22 were part of the same conversation!

Anyone can read the thread: https://twf.com.au/showthread.php?t=40697 and see that when Leo86 posted (post #6) the topic moved to the Force vs APD.

So, you've defamed me, you've said my posts were nonsensical and moronic, and you've called me a liar, while I've been reasonable in all the posts I've made. All I've asked for is for you to apologise to me.

As you said yourself: That's the problem when you say stupid stuff on the internet, you are now on record.
    You can keep deflecting as much as you want, you can pretend the conversation changed, you can pretend you said something different, but at the end of the day you are on record saying this:

Its clear for all to see, you can pretend the convo moved on and you were talking about something else, but its all there on record and its all very embarssing. I am also glad you posted the link, I didnt want to as I was saving you the complete embarssment, but thanks for basically necking yourself. Hopefully a few more of the cheerleaders jump on board and give you some more support, in times like these you need it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SPaRTAN View Post
    You can keep deflecting as much as you want, you can pretend the conversation changed, you can pretend you said something different, but at the end of the day you are on record saying this:

Its clear for all to see, you can pretend the convo moved on and you were talking about something else, but its all there on record and its all very embarssing. I am also glad you posted the link, I didnt want to as I was saving you the complete embarssment, but thanks for basically necking yourself. Hopefully a few more of the cheerleaders jump on board and give you some more support, in times like these you need it.
    You're not very good at this, are you?

- The thread started with an original post from Kiap about broadcast schedules for GRR.
    - Posts #2 to #5 (including my post #4) were discussing the Force vs Sunwolves.
    - Post #6 from Leo86 changed the subject to the Force vs APD, which was later that day.
    - All subsequent posts followed on from Leo86's post, so all were discussing the Force vs APD. You can try and claim that you were still discussing the Force vs Sunwolves, but your posts (#9 & #11, so before my post #12 you screen-shotted above) explicitly mention "tonight's game" (on the day of the Force vs APD), so you can see why no-one would follow that claim.

Again, all I've asked for is for you to apologise to me. You'd have saved yourself a lot of face if you'd just apologised straight away.

Spartan: "That's the problem when you say stupid stuff on the internet, you are now on record."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheikh View Post
    You're not very good at this, are you?

- The thread started with an original post from Kiap about broadcast schedules for GRR.
    - Posts #2 to #5 (including my post #4) were discussing the Force vs Sunwolves.
    - Post #6 from Leo86 changed the subject to the Force vs APD, which was later that day.
    - All subsequent posts followed on from Leo86's post, so all were discussing the Force vs APD. You can try and claim that you were still discussing the Force vs Sunwolves, but your posts (#9 & #11, so before my post #12 you screen-shotted above) explicitly mention "tonight's game" (on the day of the Force vs APD), so you can see why no-one would follow that claim.

Again, all I've asked for is for you to apologise to me. You'd have saved yourself a lot of face if you'd just apologised straight away.

Spartan: "That's the problem when you say stupid stuff on the internet, you are now on record."
    There is nothing more stupid than someone trying to claim that their anonynous internet alias was defamed. Good luck.

Leo doesnt mention APD btw, liar.

vCash
    Give it up Sheikh. This bloke is incapable of even being aware of who is posting what, let alone understanding what the contents of the posts are about.
    Just look back at the post in this thread @ 18:51 yesterday. The one with the male cheerleaders photo. Gerry tells him earlier that if this discussion were in a pub he'd be lying face down in the ash tray. He quotes that post and infers it's from you threatening him with physical violence. He makes errors of comprehension like that regularly. A total waste of time.

P.S. Coach; can we please have an ignore feature that ignores posts that reply to a troll we are ignoring - I think Sometimes curiosity wins out otherwise

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Give it up Sheikh. This bloke is incapable of even being aware of who is posting what, let alone understanding what the contents of the posts are about.
    Just look back at the post in this thread @ 18:51 yesterday. The one with the male cheerleaders photo. Gerry tells him earlier that if this discussion were in a pub he'd be lying face down in the ash tray. He quotes that post and infers it's from you threatening him with physical violence. He makes errors of comprehension like that regularly. A total waste of time.

P.S. Coach; can we please have an ignore feature that ignores posts that reply to a troll we are ignoring - I think Sometimes curiosity wins out otherwise
    Can we have an ignore feature that filters out all your non rugby gibberish and monty python crap only you seem to care about.. i dont think you have posted anything rugby related in months, is this where you come to make friends?

vCash
    Leo doesnt mention APD btw, liar.
    Leo86's post, which was made on 12th April (the day of the APD game) at 09:07 am:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leo86 View Post
    Broadcasting across all the nations should be a top priority, even just streaming it on their website gives fans from all locations the ability to view. From when I used to frequent G&G there were some people from over east interested.

Im disappointed, Im outta town and have no ability to be able to view the game.
    So Leo might not have mentioned APD, but it was inferred, and your posts, again on 12th April at 09:43 (post #9) and 11:10 (post #11) which followed on from Leo's post both specifically mention "tonight's game".

But I do notice you've moved away from trying to argue that my earlier posts didn't address your points, as you've been shown that they did.

One last go, otherwise I'm taking Shasta's advice and giving up, because it's becoming more boring than funny, but please apologise for calling me a lazy, fickle fairweather fan. That's all I'm after.

vCash
    is this where you come to make friends?
    Some of them, yes. And they know me in the real world as well. Quite a few of them speak Python gibberish at times too.

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    "The main difference between playing League and Union is that now I get my hangovers on Monday instead of Sunday - Tom David

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Some of them, yes. And they know me in the real world as well. Quite a few of them speak Python gibberish at times too.
    Flesh wound!

vCash
    Name:  colbert.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  8.4 KB

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by travelling_gerry View Post
    Flesh wound!
    Is that what you plan to do to me now. So you dont just want to knock me down you want to open me up? How Sexy.

Immortal Contributor
    vCash

Senior Player
    vCash
    He's not the messiah!!

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Immortal Contributor
    vCash
    Just one more after dinner mint Monsuire?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast